Sex Shop Warehouse

Okay. Okay. Maybe Namjoon was overreacting. But if he didn't get the fuck out of the freezer right fucking now he was going to suffocate. He felt so cramped and he actually felt the walls staring at him. He was locked inside of a fucking hell hole. He might as well have been dead.

He was late out with his friend's; drunk and horny. Although he wasn't nearly as drunk or at all horny-more like hungry and tired- he still thought it would be nice to have a fun time with his amazing friends. He tried to spare the youngest. He was only nineteen and wasn't really allowed to be in a bar and kind of had a sense of the word 'innocence'. So he drove him home before they went inside a bar. It didn't look like any fucking bar. It had no people in it whatsoever (other than them of course). 'Namjoon hyung let's have fun' his drunk boyfriend licked his neck. 'What the fuck, Jin. We're not here to have sex.' Because he was being honest. They weren't. Yoongi pushed something that sounded heavy and fell to his back. He laughed like no tommorow. 'Look what I found' Yoongi pointed at the small walk in freezer that was still working. 'Hey if this is thing is working theirs people here we need to go you dumbasses.' Namjoon stated.

'Go inside!' Jimin cheered; cheeks red.

'No.' Namjoon glared at the three boys.

'Don't be a scared.' Taehyung pushed him inside the small ass fridge or freezer.

'I'm not' I'm fucking terrified.

Before Namjoon knew it he was inside a fucking box with a hungry stomach and a full bladder.

'Fuck you honestly.' No reply.

'I'm going to beat the shit out of your asses once I get out you assholes!' He called and still didn't get a reply.

He looked around and looked for any sort of escape. Who was he kidding. Would there be an escape in a box he could barely lift up his head to?  He saw a label written in black that had a small crown along with the words 'saranghae'....wait. This wasn't a abandoned building, this was the warehouse of a fucking sex store. No wonder there were disturbing images of naked girls when he walked in. He was so relived the youngest didn't come. He mentally face palmed because he was sure he couldn't even lift his arm.

Those bitches. He had to piss really damn bad. And he was blaming it all on those idiots. He didn't know weather he should care or not because it seemed as if he could be their for hours or minutes, depending if he got killed.

It felt like fucking years he was sure if the way his bladder so suddenly fucking pulsed he would most likely die. He banged for what felt like hours and gave up after the last of his strength gave in. Fuck. Fuck. He had to piss like a damn bitch. He squirmed...-more like squatted up and down- and cursed under his breath.

'You assholes will pay.' Were his last words before he welt warm liquid stroll down his long legs. He let out a small whimper trying his best to be quite. He didn't want to be convicted for being the one pervert that snuck in a sex shop warehouse when his horny fucking friends were probably the ones having sex. He just hoped his baby wasn't involved in those idiots acts.

Curse those boys.

Gahhhh I'm so fucking sorry ima bit late but I still updated today so okay since I never update. XD Soooo sorryryyyy