Grounded {Kookie}

This isn't my vocals but I thought it was beautiful cuz Jubyphonic s cover was also amazing, and this reminds me of the story line and Kookie himself

So I decided! This one first:333333 So sorry Kookie. This one might have angst {Fuck my life, all my fanfiction's include them crying😭😂}
And no I'm Suga is not going to spank Jungkook 😂😂😂😭😭😭

-

-

-

"Hyung, I'm sorry I really am!!!' Jungkook complained to Jin. "Nope, you decided it would be a good idea to stay out until FOUR IN THE MORNING JUNGKOOK!" Jin screamed in distress. "We thought you were fucken dead god damn it!" Rap Monster yelled. That's when Jungkook clicked. "I'm fucken twenty for god sake! Let me do what I want for once!" He blurted out. J-Hope gave him face in disgust. "What you want? Do do you know why we're here? It's called worry Jungkook. Do understand?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Hobi screamed in his face. He never was so angry. "Fuck you! FUCK ALL OF YOU!!! YOUR ALL A FUCKEN BITCH! GO TO HELL! I HATE YOU, YOU DICKS! YOU SHOULD DIE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU" He slapped J-Hope in the face. He knew he fucked up. He muttered apologies. "I'm so sorr-" "Go to your fucken room." Suga glared at the makane. He was at his breaking point. Jungkook whimpered, he was terrified by the older's voice. "GO!" That left the youngest out of the living room and into the room he shared with V and Jimin. He fell to his bed and sobbed into his pillow. Why couldn't they realize he wasn't a baby anymore. Well, that's because they didn't want him to stop being their little child anymore. It wasn't the words that hurt them, well, of course, the words hurt them. But it was the fact that he even touched them. He was in a lot of trouble. He knew it.

Jimin's eyes peeked open to the sound of the small boy crying. He hated it when Jungkook cried. "Kookie?" He asked softly. The cries immediately stopped. The door flung open. It was Suga. "Go to sleep Jimin." He sounded rather serious so he obeyed. "You." The mint haired male pointed at Jungkook. "Come with me." He gestured with his hands. Jungkook shakily wiped his tears but didn't listen to him. He rolled to the other side of the bed and hiccuped his tears. Suga was done. With all the shit. "Are you fucking trying me?" Suga yelled whispered in a bad tone. Jungkook ignored him. He honestly didn't care if he got kicked out of BTS by now. "Now" his words were bold and clear, but yet the makane decided to try and piss off his hyung a little bit more. Yoongi went all out. He didn't regret anything he was about to do.

Yoongi stomped over to the bed, this only scared Jungkook. Suga harshly pulled his hand and forced him to come with him. {R.I.P Jeon Jungkook} Suga slammed the door closed so Jimin nor V could hear their conversation. V had been awake ever since Jungkook was crying. And Jimin was pretty much nervous. "Hyung? Do you think Kookie will be okay?" Jimin asked Tae. "Let's just hope he comes back alive." V sighed shakily.

Jungkook could tell that J-Hope was also crying because his eyes were puffy and his nose was red.

They didn't understand shit.

- - -

Jungkook tried hard to maintain his breathing. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He sobbed. "Money" the two boys in front of him spit. "I-I don't have anything!" He cried as they kicked him again. "Bullshit, your an idol" They punched him again. An idol? You're a fucken idol? "Fuck you. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE AN IDOL! I DON'T GET A PIECE OF THE SHIT THAT MY COMPANY DOSE! I DON'T DO ANY OF THIS FOR ME! IT'S FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME!" He weakly whimpered. He ran away, not giving an honest shit any longer. After ten minutes of running, he stopped to catch his breath. He found himself near a water fountain and washed all of the blood that was stained on him down to the floor. He cooled off as he slowly realized reality. He stared at his phone in pure terror. It was fucken 3:52 in the morning. He ran again his time in worry. He was so scared. He ran to his house. He finally found his dorm and burst through the door to see Jin worried and three of the rest.