Stuck{V}

Taehyung was happy, he peeked around he house. He was finally home alone! He shut his room door and heard the birds chirping. He wondered what he could do home alone. {NO IK WHAT UR THINKING U DAMN PERVS} :3. He sat around a nod pulled out his phone. He scrolled and scrolled, getting lazier and lazier as second passed. He groaned in frustration. He felt a uncomfortable pressure build up on his bladder. As I said he was too lazy. He left another hour pass and decided it would be better to go, because he was about to explode. He ran to the door but stoped. He pulled on the door numerous times. Hell no. He needed to piss and was starving.Well, shit.

He dialed numbers in his phone.

"JIN"

"What could you possibly want? I'm shopping right now."

"Please! I locked myself in my room..."

"Jesus Christ Tae!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my brother?"

"I'm coming home in two hours"

"No!"

"Why?"

"I need to use the bathroom really badly...please I have to go..!"

"God damn it Taehyung"

"It hurts."

"And no ones home?"

"Not that I know of."

"Text Suga, he's with the rest of the boys at the studio"

"Okay..."

Taehyung hung up and went to messenger.

-

-

-

Suga;

Suga?

What?

Can you come home?

What, Why?

I jammed my door and can't get out.

Wtf? Is that even possible?

Please, just hurry...

Oml why?

I need the piss.

Wow

I can't hold it; please I need to go soon.

Fuck! God fucken damn it Kim Taehyung.

-
-
-

Suga cursed under his breath. "Guys, we need to get home." Was all he said. They were confused but didn't complain because Suga honestly looked pissed.

Tae squirmed and squirmed; twitching at each movement he dare made. The time seemed endless. Minutes felt like hours. Again he tried to bang and thrash at the door. Nothing. He pouted. He wasn't able to even distract himself. He wasn't even properly breathing. He gasped struggling so badly to keep it in. His face grew red and he did this repeatedly.

It wasn't long before the last few seconds of pure pain turned into the greatest thing he ever felt. Streams hit the bed beneath him and soaked his into his blue jeans. He couldn't stop. It was like a bottomless pit. No end.

Suga and Jimin got out of the car first. The slowly opened the door too the dorm and walked to the room V was in. It was indeed stuck. "Wait! No don't come in here!" He protested. "Are you crying?" Jimin asked concerned. "Just don't" he hiccuped. Suga honestly didn't care how many times he told him not to. He was more concerned about his safety than his words. Suga managed to pull the door open; with the matter of force. Both boys were shocked and were not expecting what was infrotn of them. V hustled pissed himself and the bed.

As a half hour passed, Jin came home. "I'm home!" He called. "Jin, come here" Suga said in a serious tone. Jin did come. "Omg..." he muttered. Jungkook and Jimin were comforting V. They tried to make him stop crying, or at least stop sobbing. The mess was visible to everyone. It was unbelievably large.

That day Jin went too a mess mom, to a super mom.

-

-

-

I'm so sorry I got really lazy after a little while. Ughhghs gomen!