Not As Assumed {Yoongi}

I'm sorry. I have no originality. So I made another one of these classroom thingy things since I was got really bored.

_

Yoongi can feel a bulge sit at his stomach. He's currently doodling to distract him from the horrible feeling in his bladder. The liquid seemed to move side to side each time he bounced his leg. He leaned back and sighed. It was at least ten minutes into class. There was no way his teacher was going to excuse him; considering lunch was after. He tapped his foot down hoping that there was some miracle would accrue and school would be canceled for the day. His luck was dull and that didn't happen. Yet again, he let out a low groan this time clutching member slightly before restraining and muttering to himself.

He didn't fell like embarrassing himself in front twenty people. He could live without doing so.

He was really debating whether he would ask to go or not. It wasn't too urgent, but it also wasn't something he could ignore; he would like to discriminate the fact that he was gripping the leg of his chair.

Yoongi was drawing a bear that was fairly cute. The discomfort was getting more unbearable at the minute. His head began to ache, everything seemed to stop at the sudden pulses that threatened to spill at any second. He bit his lip and curled his toes. It was starting to get painful and Yoongi was perfectly sure that he could not wait until the end of the period.  It seemed impossible in the very least. He wasn't even sure if he could wait until half of the period. His bladder needed to let go soon or else...

He gulped and put his cold hands to his face. It felt seemingly better. His legs were shaking a bit and sweat continued to form across his face. He had decided that if he didn't go soon that would regret it. He steadily raised his hand. His cheeks were flushed and if he was being honest he felt kinda embarrassed to ask in front so many people.

"Sir...May I use the restroom? I-It's an e-emergency." He managed to say while his legs were glued to each other. His teacher looked at the clock and turned back the hopeless boy.

"Wait until 1:35." He said going back to his lesson. The thing was...it was 1:28; so a mere seven minutes was horribly painful. He felt eyes stare at him. He felt his underwear get damp, if they weren't already. He was mortified, eyes becoming glosses. School work was the last thing in mind at the moment. The repulsive minutes felt like years. His teacher sighed.

"Is it really an emergency?" Everyone and their eyes locked the brown haired. He nodded softly.

"Is it so bad you can't hold it for what? Three minutes?" His bladder was going to burst
at any second now...He did nothing but let out small sniffs.

"Why are you crying?" The administrator asked; as if it wasn't obvious.

"I-I just...really n-need to use the restroom..." he pleaded.

"Alright; go ahead." He finally applied. Yoongi froze. His heart was beating out of his chest. He felt another strained stream come out of him; but this time damping the chair bellow. Everyone was silent. Yoongi left the room slowly.

"Uh. Sir...his chair is a bit wet;;" Jimin pointed out softly. The man sighed.

"It's alright. I'll ask him about it later."

-

Yoongi fumbled with his zipper. The second he put his zipper down his body couldn't take anymore. He started peeing full force - only managing to take out his member in time before the damage was too severe. Urine filled the toilet and he let his head roll back. A mixture of pleasure and relief hit him. He was panting heavily feeling like crying out. Yoongi used the wall next to him as support to stand, his legs grew weak - his bladder painfully pulsing. He finished up carefully before acknowledging the golf ball sized patch on his black jeans.

He managed to hide it with his hoodie which also made him extremely relived. After catching his breath he flushed the toilet and went on to wash his hands. He felt his eyes leak. He was so close...he wouldn't know what to do if he had...

He walked to the classroom and sat down. He said nothing and retreated to drawing the bear. His teacher raised an eyebrow.

_

"Wait up! Yoongi~" Hoseok beamed.

"What?" The boy was as cold as always.

"Uh...what's up with you're pants?" The younger pointed out and Yoongi's face ran pale.

He looked down. When he had moved there was sight of the mess.

"Shit...nothing I just-"

Hoseok swallowed his lower lip.

"Yoongi...did you wet yourself?" Hoseok began to laugh historically.

"No-What the fuck." Yoongi said a bit to harshly.

He stopped laughing when he saw how Yoongi began to wipe his face.

"Hey. Hey! What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I-I'm fucking gross..."

"No you're not. I don't think you're gross. Now stop crying!"

"I barely made it Hoseok...I was a second away to wetting myself like a three year old..." He lowered his head.

"Gosh, stop this. I wouldn't care if you did. Jesus I know you're embarrassed and all but you shouldn't be crying about this, okay?"

"O-Okay..."

___

YAHHHHH THAT WAS WEIRD ASF. Lollllll that was fun tho. Yoongi X Hoseok is the shit. Bye children~~~~

^^