A Situation {Jin}

I felt like I haven't wrote nearly enough for Jin so here's some of Jin appreciation ;)

Oh and I'm thinking of trying this for Watt's 2017 maybe...? Tell me your thoughts >.<

___

Jin really needs a restroom. He's currently in a place he has no interest in being. Actually, he doesn't even know where he is. Jin can't seem to understand anything about the situation. He had lost hope long ago once he got off the wrong train. Worst of all he had no phone or money. He had never been more dense. What's even worse is that he didn't get off with any staff so he has absolutely no clue what to do regarding his location. He knew better than to wander off and get even more lost. So he was currently debating whether to find a restroom or a public phone. He wished to be found a soon as possible so he settled in looking for a phone.

He was so desperate to be found that he was about to find a fan and ask them to use their phone but that wouldn't be so smart considering that the fan could easily find the contact through their history. He sighed and left the train station. He sat at a bench and threw his hoodie over his head. The last thing he needed was to be in a sea of ARMY ;) He died of relief once he saw the telephone booth sitting at the edge of the sidewalk. He ran to it and cursed for the first time. He had forgotten; he had no money whatsoever. He wanted to shoot himself. He checked his pockets and just prayed that he could find a quarter. There was no sign of one so he did a method he was taught when he was fairly small. He found just enough money shoved under the vent to the phone. He sighed and crammed the money down the machine and quickly dialed the first number in mind.

The person was obviously hesitant because no one answered right away, and when the did the asked a questionable 'hello'.

"Thank god..."

"...Who is this?"

"It me Seokjin."

"...Hyung?" A panic, "Where are you? We've been looking for a while now..." Jimin says with a soft strained voice.

"I'm not sure, but I think I'm pretty far. This is horrible I have no money nor do I have a phone. Listen I have to go soon the line doesn't stay without money." Before hanging up he told Jimin where he was. He sat on the same bench and fought the urge to run to a toilet.

-

"So your telling me he's at the other side of town? You've got to be kidding me." Yoongi groaned and wanted to kill himself. Great, they lost a member and had to go get them. Jungkook pouted.

"I'm so hungry! I might starve to death..."

"Oh god same here. Plus I'm tired." Hoseok whined.

"Both of you stop complaining. Hyung would have gone for any of us if we got lost...' Taehyung pointed out. Jimin agreed.

"I suppose but that doesn't change the fact that we're about to die from starvation." Jungkook pouted. No on listened to the maknae and continued to look for ways to find the eldest.

-

Jin bounced again, his need was only growing stronger and there was no sign of the  other members. The worst scenario was that fans found him, considering staff weren't with him. Other than that he doubted his luck in finding a toilet. 

He made a wise choice and just waited; ignoring the lurch that felt unbearable. After what seemed like forever his lower stomach had gave out and screamed at him. His legs were frantically shaking and sweat was brimming his forehead. He urged towards the bench and groaned.

Not good.

His heart was pounding at his lavish organ. His hands had embraced on the wooden structure. "Jesus Christ." An embittered laugh, "I'm going to kill myself." The base of his strained member twitched in deep search for ease. His lower lip quivered through distress. His eyes became gorged with forced tears.

Yet the pace of his foot grew almost desperate as it was the only thing distracting the man from a simple trip to the restroom. Seokjin closed his eyes and clenched his thighs together as much as he could. It would have seemed as if that wasn't enough because his underwear were staining through and damaging his black jeans.

"Kim Seokjin you can do this," a reluctant gasp; "Get your shit together, everything is fine." Well, yes, apart from the fact that he was lost at seven at night. Or at least it look as so.

He wanted to stab whoever was coming to pick him up, even if it may have not been their fault he still needed to piss. He couldn't do this anymore. It was physically hurting him and he'd rather die than wet himself in public as an idol. He steadily attempted to get up and realized it wasn't possible. If he got up he would...

It was at least another ten minutes until he saw reality and found the six members walking towards him and sighing heavily. Tears had already been running down his face. He was so relived to have them there. Before he could stop the slow stream of urine flowing down his legs he had began to wiping his face. He was so very glad that only them and staff were there because without anyone he wouldn't have had a ride home.

The others acted almost prone to the situation and avoided the fact that the oldest of them was pissing himself and only focused on comforting to boy in tears. Jin had been driven home all while being over a towel. He was melting inside from humiliation but coped with everything and tried to calm himself from the caring people around him.

That was fairly the worst three hours of his entire life.

______

AHHHH SORRY FOR NOT REALLY UPDATING...but I've always dreamed of putting my fanfiction/stories on watty's, but I'm a bit afraid that it's not good enough...haha but if you think I should then I will!!! Thank you so much for 14k