Flashbacks {Jungkook}

"Jungkookie." His roommate called.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever wet yourself?" Tae asked.

"Yup...."

"Seriously when...?" He raised an eyebrow

__

Jungkook was in middle school. He was the kid who had terrible grades but was the smartest kid in the school. He always sat there and watched the window. His parents had divorced years ago due to abuse and he was living with his father who he loved dearly.

"Dad. I'm going to school!" Jungkook called.

"Wait." Jin handed Jungkook his lunch and kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly.

"My baby is so beautiful." He said again.

"Dad...." Jungkook groaned.

"Shoo. Before I don't let you go."

"Bye, dad."

__

He stuck to the same routine he always had. His didn't know about his horrible grades but Jungkook had a sudden feeling to try. So he did. He tried for his dad. He could see the cuts on his wrist. He could hear him cry day and night, he only smiled for him. He wanted to get a job and give all the money to his dad, so he could be okay. But. Money doesn't always bring happiness.

He had always drunk water. It was a habit. He could feel himself squirming in class one day. He hated the fact the restroom privileges were so strict, shit, do you're going to just someone wait until they piss them self. He raised his hand quickly.

"May I use the restroom?" He asked.

"With you're grades, I'd rather you not." The teacher answered.

"Who said my grades shows my ability?"

"And, who said I said that?"

"Just let me piss please." He rubbed his temples. His body felt warm and begged release.

"Mr. Jeon, I suppose you don't know the word no."

"I don't." He complained.

"Please sir, I just really need to use the restroom...!"

"I don't care." Namjoon went back to his lesson.

At least an hour past and Jungkook wanted to kill his teacher.

"Please! Sir. I don't want to wet myself in front of all these damn people, like what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Stop cussing, and it's my job. You only have ten minutes left until class is over so ether way I wouldn't be able to let you to go because of school rules."

"What kind of school rule is that if the kid is about to piss them self?!" Jungkook reasoned.

"And you're about to wet yourself?"

"Yes! I am!"

"Well, it's you're choice if you want to humiliate yourself."

Jungkook gulped he felt shiver and then stopped moving.

"Sir. I need to go. Now."

Before Namjoon could say another word, the sound of splattering hit the floor. Jungkook blushed deep red as others stared at him. He felt small tears of embarrassment run down his face. He stoped at least 30 seconds later.

Damn teacher. Damn fucking teacher. He sat back in his chair as he finished and crossed his arms. Bitch, please. Silence filled the classroom even the teacher was silent because he didn't actually think Jungkook was serious and just wanted to ditch class. HOW?

Jungkook raised his hand again. And glared at the teacher with teary eyes.

"Yes...Mr.Jeon..?"

"May I go to the office and call my dad?"

Namjoon gulped before answering.

"Perhaps you can...."

Jungkook left the classroom while wiped his face.

The classroom stayed quite and everyone looked at the teacher.

The bell rang.

"C-Class dismissed. Don't forget your homework everyone." They all left the classroom and Namjoon was left with a puddle in his classroom. He grabbed the class phone and called the main office.

"Uh. If there is s kid drenched in urine then there's a reason, can you bring the janitor to clean...this mess..?"

___

Taehyung laughed.

"Stop laughing!"

"I can't....ha. I can't believe my dad did that...!"

"I still hate him for that...."

"What happened after?"

"My dad picked me up and I was crying in his arms the whole way home."

Taehyung stopped laughing. "Seriously?"

"Yes!"

Taehyung hugged Jungkook and Jimin came into the room.

"What's wrong?"Jimin kissed Jungkook's cheek and he returned.

"Kookie was crying while he wet himself, he told me about a story."

"That's so cute!" Jimin chirped and Jungkook stated other wise.

"I know right?!"

"Where hobi?"

"He's at work."

"Lol."

"What the hell dose lol mean."

"Lmao"

"Stop bitch."

"Wtf"

"I hope your boyfriend fu's hard."

"What the fuck Tae?!" Jungkook kicked.

"He started it bish."