Hyung! What the Fuck?! Pt.3

Jungkook woke up to Jimin's frantic tapping.

"Hey, Jungkookie."

Jungkook groaned and faced the other way.

"Jungkook, wake up!" That was Hobi's voice.

"Yah, it's no use! Just get him." That was Taehyung' voice.

He felt himself getting carried and he immediately hoped out of their hands, and fell to the floor.

"Ow..." he cried.

"You're awake thank god." J-Hope sighed.

"Yeah, I'm awake. Why?" He asked.

"Hey, what's wrong stop crying!" Jimin ran over.

"I'm what?"

"Your crying." Rap Monster said walking inside the room.

Jungkook wiped tears away, utterly confused.

"Yah...it's okay" Rap Monster picked him up set him on the bed and made him lay on his lap.

"Hyung! What the fuck?!" Jungkook buried his head into the others chest, and still stayed there.

"Hey! What did I say about cussing!" Jin laughed.

Jungkook muttered. He was tired.

"I can't have you falling asleep on me, you can fall asleep when we get in the car." Rap Monster walked away leaving the younger frustrated from the comfort he had lost.

"Where are we going anyway?" Jungkook rolled on the bed.

"Well, a Fan sign."

"But-"

"No. It's for fans not you." Suga interrupted.

-

-

-

Jungkook felt his bladder melt as soon as he sat down on his chair. This was not at all good.

He felt like crying;

"Hyung, I need to use the bathroom." He pulled on Jimin's shirt.

"Ah...Kookie. Did you not go before we left?" Jimin asked.

He shook his head.

"We just got here...it's going to take hours." Jimin told him.

"Please hyung.."

Jimin smacked the younger head.

"Okay, c'mon I'll take you."

Jimin just left with Jungkook, not wanting to take to long.

-

-

-

The bathroom was about three minutes away, and Jungkook didn't know if he could wait a minute. He didn't know why the fuck he had to go so bad. He flinched.

{IMAGINE THIS KID DOING THAT

{IMAGINE THIS KID DOING THAT. LIKE}

He tapped on Jimin's shoulder.

"Hyung is there anywhere closer?" He asked a bit nervous he was going to wet himself in front of his crush. {Sorry if you don't like Jikook, my deepest apologies}

"No, were right here Jungkook. Don't worry" but oh, he did worry. Tons.

It felt as if he could let go at any second. Well. Fuck.

He honestly didn't want to cry or do that. And why do you ask? Because their at a damn fan sign. He would have to stay in the bathroom until he got new clothes and armies would get suspicious and start rumors.

And he obviously didn't want that.

'Just a kid'

'Child'

'Baby'

Those words were passed on. And on. And on. He would cry. And cry. He hated it. Being called a child was nothing more than being hated on. It felt like a bully stealing your mothers bracelet she had gave to you. Something so precious getting destroyed and undiscovered again. And you act like it's okay. You act happy but inside you can't help but sob. The sob wants to break out. It pounds. It demands.

He didn't realize it. But he felt a warm patch on his pants. It wasn't a puddle. But it was on his pants.

"Jungkookie, c'mon were almost there. It's alright." Jimin told him.

He felt tears. He didn't want them. It was as if they were falling for no absolute reason. He couldn't feel anything. His heart went numb. It didn't feel pain. But his lower stomach did.

It wasn't long before it spread across the floor.

And it wasn't long until he fully let go.

He dropped to is knees.

In such disbelief.

He didn't know why it happened.

Again.

Jimin slowly felted the makane up. And into his arms; stroking his hair as he hid his head into his chest. Jimin looked blankly at the ceiling.

What a great day;

Part 4 coming out.