Theres a monster next to the couch! {J-Hope}

J-Hope got scared a lot. For the littlest things, he was scared. Even if it was a small fly he would instantly get scared and sneak into another member's bed. Except...they all locked their doors because of each night. They got tired of J-Hope's childish acts, telling him to sleep by himself. He was of course sad. It was one night, he had slept on the couch, he lazily sat down and scrolled through twitter ignoring the inappropriate fanart. Sure he knew about the ships and thought they were hilarious! Him and his brothers?! Never. As I said before he was very scared of things that popped out. At first, it was just small breathing noises. Then it became heavy. His white sheets fell over his face. He was sweating like crazy. He began to cry softly, of course, he was overreacting. He felt a thump on his leg and instantly passed out from fear.

He woke up to a large wetness on his pants. He felt the warmness stick to his thighs. Oh, he was fucked. When the others found out... I forgot to mention J-Hope is rather sensitive to that type of thing. Just to his luck, V walked in the living room half asleep. J-Hope was still scared as fuck from the previous night. V couldn't care less, he sat on the floor and leaned on the couch. "Why is the couch wet...?" He muttered still half asleep. "Don't ask me..." he hid under his cover. Tae instantly knew that Hobi was hiding something. He began to playfully tickle the hyung. J-Hope laughed. But that's when his covers fell off. Tae stopped tickling him. "What the hell hyung?!" He cussed but stopped when he noticed the tears pouring out of J-Hope. " Don't cry I didn't mean it!" His voice instantly went soft. If it weren't for the instance crying it would have fine. "Uh...here go take a shower and I'll help you out okay...?! Just don't cry!!!!" Oh god the feels when J-Hope cried. He threaded past V and entered the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Super short but I was lazy! Sorry I haven't updated regularly!