PROLOGUE: I DON'T MIND

— S E O U L
14 MARCH 2019

demons are something you should stay away from. no matter how desperate you are. do not change fate. because you will never know what will happen in the future.

feeding on human's desire and despair is their favourite thing to do, drinking blood from a human dry every once in a while as dessert. simply playing with a human's mind makes them happy.

suffering is equivalent to a demon's happiness. but if you're happy, it doesn't mean a demon is suffering. it's just smiling, waiting for the time to hurt you at the most unexpected time.

if you get in contact with a demon, never listen to the temptations that is trying to engulf you. no matter how desperate. accept your fate and move on.

because once you do something unforbidden, all hell would break lose and the gods won't be there to save you. but they will be there to punish you.

the moral is, whatever you do with a demon, there is a price to pay.

and trust me, it's not a nice experience.

but i never regretted my rash decisions because i got to be with my lover. together and forever.

— excerpt from home is with him, book one of the wings series, written by jeon jungkook.

°

a vkook fanfiction.

status
[] ongoing [•] completed

*note: look at the dates carefully :)

short chapters and lowercase intended.

let's pray that this won't flop kdldueo