CHAPTER ELEVEN: YOU

— S E O U L

27 AUGUST 2016

jungkook's birthday is coming soon. but the boy did not feel any excitement at all. it's just an annual celebration of him getting one year closer to death anyways. and he feels like this year, he is really going to die. will he? yeah he will. especially after making a decision in his mind. it's breaking their promise, but jungkook doesn't want to see or hear taehyung suffering anymore.

taehyung sat in the middle of the torn bed in their spare room. thinking about anything except for his thirst. his throat was sore from all the shouting and screaming. his red eyes were glowing, he really needs blood but who would give him? amd the fact that his lover's birthday is coming soon in five days. it's their last celebration. yet he can't be there.

a knock was heard on his door but he ignored it. if he sees jungkook, who knows what he'll do to the human.

"tae... please open the door," jungkook said with his soft voice that taehyung missed so much.

"no," taehyung croaked, his voice cracking from the lack of use. no matter how much he misses the younger, he doesn't want to risk anything. he heard footsteps getting softer, indicating that jungkook had left. he smiled, thinking jungkook had given up without much fight.

the footsteps return and before taehyung was able to protest, the door opened and there stood jungkook with the room key in his hand.

"jungkook!" taehyung shouted the said boy flinched a little. "what are you doing here?! i'm dangerous... i could kill you."

"my birthday is in five days..." jungkook whispered, walking quietly to taehyung. "i want to spend my birthday with you, and only you."

"jungkook, if—"

"drink my blood."

"what!?"

"the demon said if i give you my blood, i can only live for another five days before i'm gone and you will be okay. please, i want to spend my time with you until my last moment," jungkook plead, cupping taehyung's handsome face.

"i..."

"please."

hesitantly, taehyung buries his face in the crook of jungkook's neck, licking it softly and inhaling the delicious scent. his fangs grew longer and he finally bit into the flesh, sucking in the blood and drinking it with much neediness.

jungkook gasp when taehyung bit into him, but continued stroking taehyung's hair comfortingly.

"drink up, baby."

a/n: double update?