CHAPTER NINE: EVEN

— S E O U L

10 AUGUST 2016

two bodies were on the bed, kissing each other with undying passion. taehyung was trailing kisses down his lover's jaw and down to his neck until he sniffed he scent of his lover.

something is his brain triggers and before long, he lost control. "oh baby, do you know how inviting you smell?" he whispered, licking his lover's sensitive spot, making the other whimper. "why not you give me some of your blood, won't ya?"

jungkook's eyes widen in fear. "tae?"

"c'mon... just a little, babe."

jungkook knew what was happening. it's the start of taehyung's thirst for human blood. it's going to last for weeks, even months! and it's going to drive taehyung to insanity if he doesn't consume any blood.

but he can't drink any blood. he will be fully turned into a demon and he would lose jungkook forever.

either that or jungkook will be turned into another demon. but there are consequences to it. but that damned demon never told the suffering lovers such things. he kept it a secret, wanting to see how far those two can last.

taehyung promised himself to not drink any blood. even if it means going insane and facing death for the second time. but he wouldn't want to see his precious jungkookie be hurt.

as if something clicked in taehyung's mind, he finally pulled away from the neck and looked at jungkook in horror.

"babe, i'm sorry, i'm sorry..." taehyung apologised repeatedly before running out of the room and locking himself in the spare room.

jungkook looked helplessly at the locked door.

a/n: super short yikes