CHAPTER SEVEN: YOUR

— S E O U L

19 JULY 2016

the gods are enraged. and for whatever odd reasons, jungkook can feel the gods' anger. it was like as if something was inside his body and killing him from the inside. and it's driving him into insanity.

and of course, taehyung his almighty saviour is always there to help him. bringing him out from the pain and soothing him with sweet words, singing songs to make jungkook fall asleep, forgetting about whatever is happening. heck, he even absent himself from work just to take care of jungkook who needs all his attention. he even did not sleep at night just in case anything happens to jungkook. well, it's not like demons need much sleep anyways.

and just after weeks of being patient and taking care of jungkook, taehyung got his wishes come true. jungkook wasn't mentally and emotionally tortured by the gods as frequent. it still happened once in a while. but as long as it doesn't happen almost every three hours and every single day, it's fine.

taehyung resumed going to work and got scolded badly by his manager but the latter cooled down when taehyung explained that his boyfriend was going through very bad depression, which is kinda true, and taehyung was merely helping him and being the pillar of support for the younger. of course, taehyung couldn't tell the truth. like what would he say to his manager?

"ah sorry boss many things happened like i got turned into a demon a month ago and now the gods are punishing my boyfriend for he's done by torturing his emotional and mental state so i couldn't come to work because i need to look after my suffering boyfriend."

is that what taehyung was supposed to say? all in all, taehyung would be immediately fired for giving an excuse for not coming to work because people these days do not believe in demons. and neither do they believe in angels. not a surprise if they even do not believe in god. what do the people even believe in now anyways?

hm, maybe power, status, fame, image, money?

is that not the current craze of the generation?