CHAPTER FIFTEEN: NOW.

— S E O U L

18 SEPTEMBER 2016

"i miss sunlight," jungkook said as the two of them walk down the streets hand in hand under the glaring sun. taehyung just chuckled.

"yeah? you literally stayed in the house for two months without sun. and poor me, having to go out and buy food for us to survive on," taehyung said, faking a cry which earned a hit from jungkook.

"it's annoying that even if both of us are demons but you are still stronger than me. but when we're human i'm stronger than you," jungkook whined, stomping his feet and taehyung laughed at his lover's childish acts.

thankfully, after both of them turned into full demons, they have an ability to change their eye colours so they do not have to wear those annoying eye contacts to hide their red eyes. the demon told taehyung that they can live as demons happily without disturbance from any supernatural entities or nightmares. but they have to drink at least a hundred human's blood and killing them away. hundred sacrifices before they can live happily. jungkook was against it at first, but just like taehyung predicted, he accepted it and dealt with it.

"that's what you get for being lazy dork," taehyung said and tapping jungkook's nose teasingly which earned a whine from thr latter. "ah look, it's the place i died."

a man screamed and the two of them look at the source of the scream to see a man trembling in fear.

"y-you! didn't i kill you?! why are you alive?! you demon!" the man screamed backing away from those two until his back hits the wall.

"so... you killed me?" taehyung said, a tinge of danger was laced in his tone. the man widen his eyes as taehyung's brown eyes turned into crimson red, almost glowing. "jungkook, are you up for a meal?"

jungkook, standing behing taehyung grinned, "aw man, i was thinking of getting some steak or a classic ramen but sure. i'm always up for a raw meal."