CHAPTER THREE: WILL

— S E O U L
23 JUNE 2016

he stared at his now red eyed boyfriend, watching the television while eating popcorn. it's like he never changed at all. he is still the taehyung that jungkook knew before.

"take a picture, babe. it'll last longer," taehyung spoke before turning to jungkook with a smirk on his face.

maybe he did change after all, now he have like a sixth sense and he knows whatever that's happening around him without even looking at it. and how he doubled in strength and his then brown eyes is now red.

"i love you," jungkook blurted out. taehyung put his bowl of popcorn away and spread his arms wide, signalling for a hug. the younger immediately went into the older's arms and clung onto him as if his life depended on the older.

"i love you too, jeon jungkook," taehyung replied and giving a kiss at jungkook's forehead. jungkook released a relief sigh and closed his eyes.

"please don't ever leave me again."

"i would never. especially now that i am almost invincible."

that's how they spent their evening, cuddled in each other's arm while watching whatever movie that's playing on their television. well, at least taehyung's the one watching while jungkook slept in taehyung's arm.

°

my writing is getting shit im sorry ;-;