CHAPTER SIX: IN

— S E O U L

5 JULY 2016

again... it's the same.

jungkook stared at the ceiling on their bedroom. taehyung in the kitchen making a cup of tea for him. it's the fourth time this week, waking up in the middle of the night because of the same suffocating yet heartbreaking nightmare. taehyung dying over and over again wasn't something jungkook want to dream about.

it's like a curse now, having nightmares of the same thing over and over again. the same images of taehyung being stabbed all repeated like a broken record. a emotionally hurtful broken record at that.

it's his fault anyways. he picked the wrong decision and had to pay the price for it. this is what he gets for playing with the devil. there's no use praying now. the gods have abandoned him. who's gonna save him now?

"jungkook baby, here i got you some tea," taehyung said, holding a cup of hot tea in one hand and another holding a packet of biscuits just in case jungkook wants something to munch on.

oh right, taehyung might be able to.

because that's what they do. they save each other no matter in what circumstances. they aren't just lovers. they are each other's saviours. even if it means doing something unforbidden.

"taehyung... will you be my saviour?"

"of course."

a/n: short chapter bc im piSSED. WATTPAF WONT LET ME VOTE IM FKSIDBJSSJA UGH