CHAPTER TWELVE: ARE

— S E O U L

20 JUNE 2016

"where's the guy that killed your boyfriend?" the winged make asked, looking around.

"h-he ran away... after he realised that he stabbed my boyfriend..."

suddenly, a groan from taehyung was heard and jungkook immediately went to the boy who just woke up.

"taehyung!"

"where am i? did i really die?" taehyung questions in a daze before attempting to sit only to fail because he doesn't have any energy. "your eyes," jungkook whispered in amusement, "they're red."

taehyung was now fully alerted about his surroundings.

"welcome, taehyung. welcome to the life as a newborn demon."

"there is something i have to tell you two. especially for taehyung's journey as a demon. as of for now, taehyung is not really considered as a real demon because his genes as a human being is still present. but this won't go on forever. there will be a certain time period where taehyung will need to drink a human's blood."

taehyung stared blankly at the ground and jungkook simply gulped.

"his bloodthirst stage could last for months. if he doesn't consume any blood until the last day, he will die again."

"how... how do you stop it?" taehyung asks, finally looking at the winged man in his crimson red eyes.

"drink someone's blood. preferably your boyfriend's. but then he will die after five days," the other replied filled with seriousness. "one way or another, one of you will die. well, there's no turning back now anyways. the decision has been made and has happened. both of you are officially cursed..."

"...or not," the winged male whispered with a smirk before disappearing into the shadows.

a/n: this is flashback oK