CHAPTER THIRTEEN: A

— S E O U L

27 AUGUST 2016

jungkook laid limp in his lover's arms, eyes drooping from fatigue as he felt his energy being drained away. but he was happy. at least he got his boyfriend back, even if he is a full demon now.

"tae... i'm sleepy," he said right after he yawned.

"let's bring you to sleep, okay?" taehyung said, lifting jungkook up in his arms and bringing him to their bed in the not ruined room.

taehyung gently put the tired boy on the bed and pulled up the comforter over the boy's body to keep him warm. after kissing the boy goodnight, taehyung went ahead to the his side of the bed and grabbed a book and went ahead reading it.

"aren't you going to sleep?" a voice said. jungkook looked at taehyung with sleepy eyes, one hand going to rest on taehyung's thigh and the other taking taehyung's and intertwining them together.

"not yet... and what if you have another nightmare? i wasn't able to help for two weeks, i'm sorry," taehyung apologised and jungkook shook his head, mumbling "it's okay."

"go to sleep babe," the older muttered. jungkook lifted his body weakly and literally threw himself nearer to taehyung and wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist tightly.

"i'm not letting you go."

a/n: 5 more chapters and we're done