CHAPTER EIGHT: ARMS

— S E O U L

4 AUGUST 2016

strong arms wrap around the skinny waist. jungkook rests his head on the hard chest of his lover. feeling the faint and unusually slow heartbeat which is of course, not normal for a human being. but not for taehyung, he's pretty much a demon with some human traits left.

he still have not abandoned humanity despite having turned into a demon. he was given a chance to stay a human. just unfortunately this chance wasn't given by the gods, it was from the demon they encountered on that night.

strange indeed, but the two lovers are rewriting their fate. they refuse to accept their fate that happened on that night. and they received help from a demon and from that day on, they write a new chapter of their lives. discarding the old book and burning it away, they open a new book and started writing.

"hey baby," taehyung started, looking down at the boy who he call his boyfriend that is sitting between his lap.

"hm?"

"what would happen to you if the demon never appeared?"

jungkook tensed up and taehyung wrapped his arm tighter to tell jungkook that he's there with him in real life and comfort him.

"i... wouldn't exist on this world anymore," jungkook whispered with a sad smile.

"i figured," taehyung replied solemnly. jungkook turned around and look at taehyung in his eyes. his hands cupping taehyung's face. slowly he leaned in until their lips touched.

for the first time since he was reborn, taehyung never felt so human before. the kiss was long and passionate, all hidden feelings were exposed. there were talking without words, their pain and sufferings. they shared them all. all in that one kiss.

jungkook felt his cheeks become wet. he was crying. again. of course. ever since the accident happened, jungkook is more emotionally scarred and he became more fragile. while taehyung who was previously the crybaby is now the one that comforts the crying boy in his arms. it's like their roles switched. but it doesn't matter to them.

a/n: tbh i forgot the existence of this book and wattpad im sry