EXTRA I: YOU ARE MY HOME.

— S E O U L

10 MAY 2017

cases of mysterious deaths and people missing have been increasing and was spread across the nation. the olden generation people believed it was the works of bloodthirsty beasts from the bite marks and scratch marks found on the victim's body. some people including kids who watches too much dramas and movies thinks that vampires are in the city. others believed it was the works of the demons who came to earth to cause a destruction.

well, all of them aren't exactly wrong. the murders aren't cases of beasts or vampires, they're just two demons. and those two demons didn't come to earth to cause a destruction, they are just trying to survive and work towards their reward.

don't worry, it's going to stop soon. because just a few more humans to go and they can survive without blood for at least half a year. and they will just consume normal human food.

but somehow, some people managed to discover about the existence of taehyung and jungkook being demons and they were the one who killed the many people.

and that's how taehyung and jungkook found themselves looking at the large fire across the street, sitting on a tree. at least thirty people were in front of that huge fire, eating up the building of what taehyung and jungkook called home—wait, did they really? who knows—anyways, the people were screaming and shouting in protest about how demons should just stay in hell and never come up to the face of the earth.

taehyung just stared at the commotion in amusement while jungkook sighed in relief. taehyung saw this coming so he told jungkook to pack all his most valued items and bring it to taehyung's own mansion in another part of the city. yeah, that guy is rich. taehyung had the mansion for quite a while since it was given by his family but he never really lived in the place since he lived with jungkook.

"hey, babe, are you sad that they're burning your home?" taehyung asked, looking at the younger and the latter broke into a cheeky grin.

"who says that's my home? it's just a house," jungkook replied, shrugging his shoulders, "besides, they always say that home does not necessarily be a building. home is somewhere that makes you feel safe. i feel the safest in your arms and that makes you my home."

jungkook grinned and went nearer to the older and hugged him tight, giggling at the other's expression.

"i can't believe i'm dating a dork who spews cheesy lines in front of a riot and a burning building," taehyung said, gasping in disbelief.

jungkook laughed and landed a short and sweet kiss on taehyung's lips, "shut up, you love me."

"unfortunately, i do."

a/n: ayE