EXTRA II: AND HOME IS SOMETHING THAT KEEPS YOU SAFE.

— S E O U L

17 JUNE 2017

"hmm, what are you doing?" taehyung asks as he enters jungkook's study with two cups of hot drinks and a packet of cookies in his pocket.

"writing," jungkook simply replied. taehyung put down a cup of coffee in front of jungkook and opened up the packet of cookies. "thank you," jungkook said.

"what are you writing about?

"anything i can think of honestly," jungkook said as he continued typing on his laptop. "since i majored in creative writing and graduated with that major so why not do something related to it instead of wasting my knowledge and time studying."

"aw, my baby is finally going to start working as a writer," taehyung said tickling jungkook's chin which made the younger giggle in glee.

"so, when are you gonna stop typing and give me the attention i deserve?" taehyung ask, folding his arms as a sign of impatience.

"when you stop talking and let me finish up," jungkook said with a fake smile, but not looking up from his screen.

taehyung pouted and drank his coffee.

bitter, he thought in his head, just like my mood right now.

an idea came into his mind and he went behind jungkook, stealing the chair away, making jungkook fall to the ground.

"taehyung!"

"oh shut up, you can continue writing on my lap," taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. jungkook let himself drop on taehyung's lap and got himself comfy before resuming to write. just because jungkook is on his lap, he is going to stop bothering the younger. he had a firm grip on jungkook's waist and he started peppering kisses on the younger's neck.

"tae... not now..." jungkook whined but then burst into a fit of laughter when taehyung poked his sides and started tickling him. jungkook tried to escape from taehyung's hold only to fall down to the ground and taehyung took this chance to wrap his arms around jungkook.

"i hate you and your arms," jungkook mumbled, but still melting into taehyung's arms.

"yeah right, you love me and my arms because apparently my arms makes you feel the safest and that makes me your home," taehyung teased, repeating the words the younger said a month ago.

jungkook whimpered in embarrassment and covered his face muttering, "i hate you so much."

"i love you so much too."