CHAPTER TEN: IF

— S E O U L

24 AUGUST 2016

it's been two weeks since taehyung locked himself up in the spare room without food or water and it's making jungkook worried. it's not like a demon really needs human food to survive, but taehyung still needs them because he is still part human. there are times when he heard growls come from the room and cries of taehyung suffering alone. there are also times when he heard sounds of scratching on the door.

knowing that taehyung was hurting, jungkook felt really down. and there he goes, blaming everything on him again. and again, he was driven to insanity.

the house was surrounded with bad energy. and in that place lived a miserable couple being driven to insanity for something that they have done. pitiful, really.

their cries were heard around the house. but only the house. that's what they get for living in an isolated area anyways. there were only a few houses around them but the nearest was across and down the street, about a five minute walk distance. no one can help them. even if they live in an apartment or crowded neighbourhood like where their best friend jimin lives, no one would help them. no one can afford to help them.

because no one would want to help the people that came into contact with a demon.

and neither do they want to see a starving and bloodthirsty demon growling and crying in front on them. it won't be a pretty sight.

now, how does it feel to be abandoned by the people and the gods? miserable, isn't it?

a/n: its gonna end soon lol