The Alpha's mate is a Singer?!

Copyright law of the United States

This story's plot cannot be copied in other forms of writings, thus, this story is under the Copyrights Act, any violations may gained consequences of penalty or worse imprisonment.

and remember if your writing your own stories please avoid copying the flow of other stories, learn to have respect of the original author's creative imagination and use your own instead.

© 2014 xXTheCrazyAuthorXx

░░░░░

[ trailer on the side --> ]

Prologue

I smiled widely as the crowds cheer, my heart beats in rhythm, because this is my dream, to be a famous singer, and now I'm here in the stadium as everyone shouts my name I gripped my mic tightly and my mouth began to open and the crowd's cheer becomes loud as the music begins to pound loudly in the speakers, I saw my fans, they all supports me that makes my heart melt, everyone was smiling....except for one..

tears are threatening to fall on my cheeks, as I see his hurt, anger, sorrow and disappointed expression, it tortured me to see him this way, I felt horrible, but I have to do this..

because I've already made my decision..

I hold my mic more tighter and I inhaled deeply as my mouth opens.....

~~~~~~

[ One and a half year earlier ]

"why are you letting your seventeen year old daughter to decide?!" my father, alpha of our pack protest in my mother.

"but she made her word, why can't you gain a trust from your own blood and flesh" a smirked plastered in my lips knowing my mom is in my side.

my father glared at me knowing I'm enjoying every moment, but I just shrugged pretending like an innocent child as I sat in the comfy sofa.

"kiersten, come here." my father said with a calm voice.

I nodded and came closer to my father.

"what is it father?" I asked as I bit my lips nervously.

"do you really meant about it?" he said full of eagerness.

I grinned almost tear my face in half as I nodded fast enough making my head looking like a bubble head.

"yes, father I meant it!! that if ever I found my mate and finished our mating process, I'll give up my dream!"

"where will you fulfill it then?" my dad raised his eyebrow.

"at the human world"

my father frown at first and my mom fit her giggles finding it funny to dad's priceless expression.

"let her be independent hun, give her a chance" my mum reassure dad as she soothe his back.

"alright then, but I hope I won't regret this"

I smiled so widely as in wide and all the three of us gave each other a group hug, a little awkward though, but come on, atleast they gave me the chance.

after our pep-talk my father decided to tell the whole pack about my moving into human world and I feel a bit nervous, because the sparkswood pack are coming too and tons of pack, because my father is one of the powerful alpha in our realm, I pack my things and when I'm done I took a quick shower and dresses myself.

when I'm done with myself I headed downstairs and my mouth almost gaped widely because of the huge crowd in our living room, almost half of our living room, which is about the size of a football field.

they seem to have their own conversation about their pack's progress and whatsoever, so I just focus on eating the food in our huge table.

but while I'm walking towards the buffet table, a lingering smell hit me, a smell of woods and chocolate, my heart tingles in my sensation, and my eye began to scan where that beautiful smell was at, then my eyes landed on a man standing close to my dad, he's facing him so I don't see his face, but this means...

mate!! my wolf shouted.

I know stupid!! but how about my dream?! why does he came earlier than I expected?!

he's our mate kiersten!! go to him, I want to be by his side forever!

I cut off my wolf, argh! why why does my mate is so early! I'm not in half of my stepping stone to my dream, is he an 'early bird catches the worm' type of guy?! well suck it, it's not my time to give up yet.

before my father notice me, I came rushing to my mother and gratefully, I found her in the kitchen.

"mom!!" I yelled running out of breath.

"what is it sweetheart?"

"uhhh..you see..I'm ..feeling sick..so uh..can I..go to..bed?"

"sure, why not sweetie, you have a long flight tomorrow" my mom wink.

gracious moon goddess! thanks for giving me such a wonderful mom! lol. I grabbed the opportunity and run towards my bedroom and lock myself there hoping he'll never smell me.

Brycen's pov

"you see, you have a great system of how to handle your kingdom in such a young age" mr.McLaren said with proud voice.

"thank you I appreciate your compliment sir" I took a gulp of my wine.

mr. McLaren kept talking when someone hit my smell, a combination of strawberry milk and honey.

"mate" my wolf growl.

"what is it?" mr.mclaren asked confused, but I ignored him and search for my mate, but her smell fading slowly, meaning she's running away.

I smirk, my little kitten is running away..

as if I'd let that happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

please be a fan and..

vote

comment

share