Love me and make me Yours

Dedicate to watchanime123, since your too cute for being such a demanding fan ;)

---------

"I have a confession to make..." he said with an all too serious face and my heart began to pound loudly already nervous.

"what is it?" I ask being impatient and he walks closer to me and sitted beside me as I gulped.

"don't hate me for this but, I'm worried, for this past few days, I want to make things easier for us, I know it's early but, I want to hear your decision right now..because I want to mark you so badly as mine" he looked at me with different emotions in his eyes and my heart beats rapidly.

"I...have..." I trailed off and looked at his dark blue eyes mesmerized and I inhaled deeply.

I closed my eyes and smiled to the memories that have passed, and I tried to hear the beatings of my heart as it flutters to the sweet and bitter memories and opens them again as I looked to him directly showing my curiousity and sincerity.

"If I chooses either one of the options, will I have to give up my dream?" I ask with sadness in  my voice not to sure to his answer he smiled and tipped my chin.

"you don't have to give up everything, I'll still support you even if your already mine" I smiled widely and kisses his cheeks tons of times as I thank him.

"really? you will not make me quit?" I hugged him and giggled in happiness.

"No, your too special to me and I wanted us both to be happy, so I won't make you quit in your career" he said caressing my hair.

I pulled away to the hug and looked at his eyes with seriousness, and place my hands in his chest.

"thank you, brycen..you don't know how happy I am tonight... " I smiled and I focus on my breathing, I have to tell him my decision..

you don't have to worry about anything kiersten, you heard what he said my wolf stated happily.

I know, and for this past few days, I know this will happen eventually I replied to my wolf and cutted our mindlink to each other and kissed brycen in his lips, a passionate one.

"take my first, and mark me.." I said between kisses and tugged his hair and he groan in response.

( A/N: I'm gonna cut this part since I know that not all of you can read this stuff, but if your matured enough and want to read this scene, go to my profile and read TAMS private scenes )

I woke up with the sounds of waves crashing, and smiled when I touched my neck and felt the mark that brycen gave me, I'm officially his now, and I'm happy to have a supportive mate.

his eyes slowly opens and he smiled weakly to me as I grin and peck a small kiss to his lips.

"did I hurt you?" he asked with a sound of worriness in his voice  and he hugged me taking my body closer to his.

"of course it hurts, every marking does, but it was a great experience"

"thank you..and I'm sorry kitten" he said and I smiled and we stay quiet for the long time enjoying cuddling each other.

the overwhelming atmosphere was cut off by my phone ringing and I pick it up when I saw adelaydi's caller ID.

"hello?" 

"hey!! where are you?! did you know that I kept waiting for you in our cabin, all night long?! and I'm being paranoid here thinking that something might happen to you like the last time in your recording I was---"

"adelaydi!! breath..look, I'm sorry ok?" I stood up and began to sweat in nervousness.

"get back here right now, Mr. spencer said that the tomorrow's camping was cancelled since someone is fooling around, and you and brycen are missing since the hiking, and now we're gonna leave here so go back now"

"sorry adelaydi, and promise, we'll be back there in a a minute..bye.." I press the end call feeling guilty and looked at brycen sadly.

"we've gotta go back, the camping was over" I muttered and he sighed and we both get dressed as we get ready to take our leave.

----

"look, I'm sorry adelaydi, please??" I begged and adelaydi just gave up her frowning face and she looked at me with a poker face on her expression.

"okay fine, but promise me you won't do it again" she said and I crossed my hands on my heart.

"I promise on the deepest of my guts that I won't do it again!" I said childishly and we both giggled as we hugged each other.

"hey you two love birds, we've arrived.." kaycee said poking her nose between me and adelaydi and we all chuckle as the bus stopped and kaycee and adelaydi both grabbed each side of my hands.

"sorry brycen, we're gonna borrow kiersten for awhile!!" I blushed when I saw brycen smiled to me, and all of the memories last night came back rushing in my mind and kaycee dragged me outside the bus.

'wait, where are we going?" I ask frowning when they dragged me towards the mini van and they giggled while they closed the car.

"it's still early in the afternoon, and you owe me one so we're gonna go shopping!!" I yelp in frustration and groan as I covered my annoyed face.

I hate shopping.

after a minute of driving and an hour of shopping through different sections of dress shops we buy an ice cream before we go back to the car and my heart skip a beat when I saw my dad and his security waiting in the mini van.

"kiersten..who's that?" kaycee asked and I gulped.

"my dad.." I muttered and I walk closer to him and covered my marked neck with a scarf and he smiled when he saw me and hugged me.

"how are you doing sweetheart" he said while smiling and I grinned as tugged kaycee and adelaydi in front of me.

"daddy, their my bestfriends, kaycee and adelaydi" I introduce them to each other and dad introduce himself in a formal way and dad's expression suddenly turned serious and my heart started to pound loudly again.

"I'm sorry adelaydi and kaycee, but can I take my daughter first?" my dad spoke up and adelaydi and kaycee nodded as they get inside the mini van and dad get me inside to his black limousine car and I fidgeted as I held my scarf.

"dad you won't believe.." just before I could finish my senctence dad cut me off with a hard expression.

"break up with brycen" 

'wait..what??" I ask getting furious, and I face him with an anger face.

"I said you should break your connections with brycen." he said slower and my heart sank deep and started to felt hurt.

'why..?" I said weakly and tears started to prick down on my cheeks.

"because he's your half brother"

-----

Author's Note:

Oh my gosh!!!! don't hate me for this!!! >.< But there's gotta be a twist for this story!! and also thanks laniyah cause you helped me again to think for a better events here in my story love you all!!

please be a fan STILL and add this to your reading list as you..

vote 

comment

share