Here comes the awful Cat fight

I would like to thank all those who waited for this chapter especially tomlinsonawesomeness and Yourlovelypianiste!! welcome to the fanclub ;) and Yourlovelypianiste your comment is too cute so I'll dedicate you this chapter love ya all!!

---

I took off in the shower as I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair afterwards, I later on dress myself and go downstairs as I ate my Cheetos and turned on the tv.

"There's a viral video that is posted everywhere online, and it was a video of kiersten Mclaren transforming into a werewolf in the girl's public bathroom into the mall with her friend as she--"

Damn that slut.

I turn off the TV and toss the bowl on the sink not bothering to wash it and go outside as I saw kaycee and adelaydi with their common mini van waiting for me.

"Kiersten, are you sure you're gonna go to school today?" adelaydi said as I goes inside the car and kaycee started the engine.

"Yes, I'm completely fine, and I've missed too much attendance in school anyways"

we drive through the school with the dead silence and when we arrived all the student's are piled up like a sardines as they all squeal and wave posters of my name and picture.

"Ready to go superstar?"

"I'm always ready.." I mumble as I goes out in the van and kaycee and adelaydi serve as my bodyguard as I made my way to the school's hallway and later on sign the autograph's and took pictures and I finally manage to enter the classroom.

"OH!! look.who's.here!" deeandra the whore itself shouted as she clapped her hands mockingly and slowly walk towards me.

Ignore, ignore her kiersten, she's just using you to caught attention instead of following the angelic virtues of my wolf I ignored it instead and crossed my arms as I raised eyebrows.

"I never knew that we're in the same class"

"Oh my, I forgot to tell you since I'm too busy preparing dog foods for your kind"

my wolf growl inside of me but I shushed her and held back my anger.

"Oh really? maybe you've just edited the video, and I forgot that your just so insecure to me that you do everything to put me down"

"huh? edited? you're such a dirty little liar, you think I've edited it? I saw it with my very own two eyes that you just transformed into a dog, a golden  dog or rather a golden retriever" all of the class fits in giggles as I held back my anger.

"better be a golden retriever than being a walking STD" this time all the class burst into laughter as I could see the slut itself already red in fuming to anger.

"so you just admitted that your a true werewolf?"

"No, I just remind all of our poor classmates for their safety in case you transmitted the disease" I walks out in the door as I lean in and grin to my classmates.

"Oh, and just to remind you all, I'm holding a party at my place tonight, to celebrate the success of my recent concert" all of the class yells and cheers as I smirk to deeandra with her eyes bulging in anger as she chewed the inside of her cheeks.

"we're not done yet!!" she squeaked as she stomped her foot.

"Bring it on bitch" all of the class booed to deeandra as hey cheered for me and my wolf is cheering inside for my victory as I goes out in the room.

--

"WATER DIVE!!!!!!" a random dude yelled as he splashed himself in the pool.

I put some ice on my beer as I slightly dance my body to the beat of rock and pop music playing on the speaker by a random dj, as I just scrunched my nose because the pool areas started to smell alcohol and sweat as all the people are diving and swimming and dancing freely as I cheer.