Claiming my spot for Popularity

"Stop it!! you seem like a werewolf omega undergoing in heat--ahh.." I squeaked and moaned softly as he pressed my tighs and I slap his hands.

"your only turning me on.kitten..." he said seductively as he trailed his hands up and down in my tighs, I bit my lip to prevent a moan and I slap his cheeks.

"just focus on the road!! I don't have my early deathwish yet!!" I glare at him and crossed my arms.

He stopped the car and my eyes went wide, because dude are you serious, he stopped the car in the middle of the highway! the cars are honking and I looked at him disbelievingly.

"choose..we'll make out right here, or you'll sit in my lap" he said in his husky voice as his stare is fixed on my lips which I wanted to have an eye roll so badly.

"Neither.." I said as I raised my eyebrow challenging and crosses my arm.

"Okay, then we'll be staying in this highway forever"  he said as he placed his hands behind his head.

I didn't respond because I know he's just joking and he'll start the engine eventually...

[ 30 minutes ]

Are you damn serious!!!! I rubbed my face annoyed and he just fell asleep which is so ador-- I meant ugly facial expression and I look behind and I'm very shocked to find a heavy traffic behind us, I look between the cars and him, him and cars, cars and him, arrgh!!

you owe me brycen.

I just closed my eyes tight shut as I hurriedly sat on his lap he seem to be startle but I could feel a victory smirk already forming in his lips I turn around and face him.

"are gonna start the car or what?" I said bluntly.

he didn't reply and his only looking at me with so much lust in his eyes as I groan annoyed and I jump up and down to him to irritate him, cause trust me it works on my mom when she carries me when I'm still a kid.

"uhh..stop moving kitten, or you'll get a wet lap.." I blushed to his comment and realized what I just did and I face the front so he can't see my blush but he lick my neck and my blush only deepen and I moaned softly, he lowly chuckled as I shivered.

"your adorable.." he said as he started the engine, with sparks running down in every parts of my body.

----

"this sheet is the melody for your song, but I know that you already know how to read a music sheet right?" the man with his early-twenties told me and I just nodded.

"good, I know you can do it, you already are a star since the beggining" he cheers me up as I smile at him widely because I love compliments.

I startle when I heard a loud growl and I turn to see brycen with his almost red fury face.

"what's that?" the man said.

"uhh..maybe it's the sign for me to start to sing!!" I said with a obvious lie voice, but the man just shrugged it which is I'm thankful and he started to go to his position as I prepare myself.

I sign him that I'm ready and he started to play the rhythm in the small studio room that I'm into.

Like an echo pedal
you're repeating yourself 
 You know it all by heart
 Why are you standing
 in One place?
 Born to blossom,
 Bloom to perish...

The music stops and I furrowed my eyes in confusion, the man talked in the intercom.

"There's no feelings in your voice" he said as he stares at me in the glass window.