Forgetting the past from him

Warning!! another heartbreaking moments, but if you stay tuned there's gonna be another big TWIST and TURNS in the next chapters so I hope you'll stick till the end :))

-------------

I sobbed as the strong sting of alcohol burned my throat and the loud and annoying music kept playing in the stereo tearing my eardrums, but who the heck cares right?

"damn it..you really like messing me with me eh moon goddess?" I muttered into a horrible Scottish accent, from the movie that I watch last time on tv...with him...

I cried harder and cursed myself from reminiscing again and I startled when some thin hands patted my shoulder.

"oh my gosh..it's really her!!!" one of the teenage girls squealed to the other and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"hurry take the camera falice!!" they panicked searching for a camera and they took a few shots from it when they find it and I forced to smile even if I'm getting blinded to the flash.

I shut my eyes tight close for a split second when the limelight points directly to me and the dj stopped playing the annoying robo or whatever is it called genre of music, I don't even think that, that sloppy sound was a music.

"look who's in the house!!!!" the Dj shouted from the amplifier and the room was now filled with squealed and commotion and it became a sardine land when everybody came rushing to me.

shoot, I forgot that I'm a superstar..

"KIERSTEN!!! LET'S TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER!! WOAHH KIERSTEN!!! CAN YOU SIGN MY AUTOGRAPH!!"

I covered my ears because I'm already becoming deaf because of the noise and I said my apologies as I exited the club, and all the crowd chased me and I started to panic inside, because I don't have a car, I only paid taxi to sent me here..and dad doesn't know I sneak in to go to the pub.

"kiersten!! here!!!" the car beeps and I grin widely when I saw kaycee and adelaydi to the usual mini van and I goes inside quickly and closed the door but the crowds kept banging it aloud.

adelaydi speed off the mini van and I sighed in relief when we're faraway from the crowds right now.

"you.are.so.stupid!!" kaycee said as I looked at her confused.

"and why am I stupid?"

"really kiersty?? you're stupid because above all places you choose the place where there's tons of people!! if you wanted to drown yourself in alcohol I knew a great hangout that has a less human"

I held back my giggle to her statement and I looked at adelaydi who was already looking at me and she slowly shook her head sadly as she drive off the car.

"you chooses this kiersten...you made things complicated instead of easy.." she muttered and her words stroke my heart like a knife and kaycee poke her nose between us again.

"what's the complicated instead of easy thing? come on guys I'm also with you both and I'm having a guts thatI'm being left behind!" kaycee whine.

"brycen is the half brother of kiersten" adelaydi said without hesitation and kaycee freaked out as she shrieked and I rolled my eyes.

"what the hell!! he's your half brother?!? but are you sure about that?" she yelled and I looked at her.

"yes I am sure because dad told me" I said sadly and my heart throbs as I remember the day when dad told me.

"but..both of you already loved each other.." kaycee muttered sadly and my eye socket are like broken again because I could feel tears are begging to fall down, I wiped them off and looked at kaycee sadly.