Carving My history

The Songs that you will preview in this chapter is purely fictional, it comes from my own imagination, meaning I am the one who wrote the five of them which is mindblowing and hurts my head a LOT if you ever see a song similar to this one it's purely coincidental :))

--------------------------

"kaycee!! I'm so so sorry!!" I beg as I followed kaycee while she look for dresses.

"you know that your my only transportation from school to home right?" she said coldly waking up my conscience.

"yeah I admit that I'm a douche! but you see..lots of things happens yesterday so please, forgive me?" I tried my super beggy puppy eyes to her and my weirdest position for begging.

She shot me a playfull glare and she sigh.

"try this dresses on, we don't have a whole day" I squealed and hugged her.

"so this means that you forgive me??" I almost shout causing to attract everyone's attention, but today my self-conscious is dropped to zero.

"well, you shop with me today so, let's spare it, but! after this you have to explain okay!"

"yes ma'am!" I salute and she throw me the dresses as I catch it with werewolf speed she looked shocked but shrugged instead.

"try this on now shoo!" she hovered me towards the dressing room and I put the clothes aside.

today is the last day of preparation for the audition on friday and now I text kaycee to come with me since she have a nice modern sense of fashion and I need it since I want to look presentable tomorrow,

I sigh and pick the first dress, It's a black long gown with a strap of silver sequence on the side and tiny bits of diamonds in the middle, I huffed because of the silver and I put it away.

the next one is a green-mint with a dark blue lace in the middle and tears like sequence on the bottom of the skirt it looks nice but not my type so I put it aside.

the last one catches my eye, its a plain red dress I mean literally plain without sequence and stuff, but it looks elegant and classy, it was mid-length of my legs and it has a pads in the middle of the chest covering the breast and a smooth skirt that is catchy.

I smiled and try it on, I gasped when it fits perfectly like it was the dress meant for me, it was perfect for my long straight dark brown hair and it made my raven eyes to stand out.

I tip-toed my way through out the dressing r oom and dramatically open the curtain, kaycee's eyes widen almost popping up and she squealed like a fan-girl.

"you..Look.." she said running out of words.

"gorgeous?" I finished and we both giggle and hugged each other as we jumped up and down.

"Now, I have the premonition of the winner!!" she joked and lossened our bear hug.

"I'll change, and you pay" I stick my tongue out and dash towards the dressing room, I could hear kaycee's sneer but I just chuckled it off as I changed.

------

"What?!!" kaycee almost dropped the shopping bags but i manage to catch it.

"yes, I know this is shocking but it's true.." I said biting my lower lip.

"then why didn't you tell me all along?" she gasped as she stared at me wide-eyed.

"because I don't trust you fully before but now you are like my sister so.." I said feeling guiltily.