Hollywood's amateur singer

camera flashes one after another as I sat on the large table together with the other cast of the new tv show as I took the pen and read the document.

Sign up Contract

this document proves the specification of the selected person to join the tv show "No strings attached" as the management of the given company imprinted the sign contract to prove the willingness of the selected person to cast on the show--

I didn't read all the remaining four pages and I signed the papers as I face the press for the interview.

"Ms. Mclaren what is your feelings now that you have your first tv show?" one of the press said as I cleared my throat and gets closer to the small amplifier.

"First of all, I would like to thank this agency for making me the cast of the show, I'm honored,  and I'm looking forward for the shows success." I smiled as the cameras continued to flash.

"What is your impression for the fact that you have just started and now you we're the limelight of the Hollywood?"

"Actually, I'm fluttered, because it's my first try and yet I was gladly accepted by different agency"

"is it true about your rumored boyfriend and you kissing on a parking lot?" the question made my heart throb and I hide my sulk.

"it's true. I already have a boyfriend, and his name is brycen underwood, and I loved him, and it's sad to think that we've been pictured even if we're only just showing our affection to each other" they gasped as another talked again.

"is it true that you've been kidnapped while your recording your song on a radio station?" I chuckled to the statement and grinned.

"yes, and it's a happy long story to discuss, but turns out that it was just my old friend" I lied. they're my fans, but I didn't want to get the media's be alerted to me having a accused lunatic fan that is not.

one question after another and after I satisfied their informations, and the conference ended I sigh in relief as I stood up from my sit and acknowledge every future staffs and celebrities as I exited the building.

I go to brycen's limousine as he welcomed me with a passionate kiss and my wolf happily feels the spark that made my heart tingles in sensation.

"I'm so proud of you" a smile tugging in his lips and I couldn't help but smile with brycen as I rest my body in his arms and we just embraced each other for the whole ride.

when we got home I go quickly to the bedroom and splatter my things as I took kaycee's notes of reminders in school and took the book and read our lesson and do my homework, I didn't care for school but this is the only way to prevent being expelled in school.

school sucks.

--

Ring! Ring!

I groan as I set off the alarm clock and frown when I couldn't feel brycen on the other side of the bed I sit up and found a note with a familiar scent lying in the nightstand.

Sorry I have a very important pack meeting and I wouldn't be home till tomorrow, but promise I'll make it up to you when I'll get home, love you kitten, and your breakfast is on the table, and don't forget to bring jackets because your lazy, you'll be sick, and adelaydi will be your escort for the day so go take a shower now and get dressed, your late

I looked at the clock, and my eyes bulge widely when it's almost 7:30, the fan meeting will be at 8:10, wait..how did he know?

I didn't bother to think of brycen's incredible sixth sense and stood up from bed as I take a shower.