School's camping trip [ Part two ]

Sorry laniyah! there's no fishing scene here, I would love to put it but I can't find ways to think of events, but I'll give you a dedication for this one since you helped me in my writer's block days ;)

-----------

"Line up suckers Mr. Spencer will say the room mates in cabins!!" one of the nerd yelled and I rolled my eyes because mundane's really can't understand people's orders, my school mates kept pushing each other and the girls kept giggling.

Mr. Spencer cleared his throat so loud hoping to catch the attention but he just shrugged when he realized it's pointless.

"Ok little brats, here's the arrangement, I'm just gonna distribute this to all of ya" he said as he threw the papers to the geeks and they catch it fastly so the papers won't spread.

he left and soon all the geeks are handing us the papers, I tried to breath deeply because my insides are so hot and I'm already burning inside, and it sucks cause it hurts and my wolf craved for something.

"I hope we're all room mates!!" adelaydi said as I smile to her and kaycee.

"if only three persons can fit this low quality cabin" mumble kaycee and I snort preventing my laugh to her true statement.

I roam my eyes around and saw three guys staring at me, I tried to look behind me just in case but my adrenaline rush through me realizing that they are really eyeing me, I tried to look cool and just bring back my attention back to kaycee and adelaydi.

"Is today's weather hot?" I ask fanning my face using my hands to cool myself down.

"No it's not, actually today's perfect cause it's windy and cool" kaycee said as she spun around.

the geeks handed us the papers and adelaydi shrieked with an overreacting expression and kaycee frowns.

"Oh my gosh!!! we're room mates kiers!!" adelaydi hugged me and we both jump up and down in excitement.

"yeah you two little monsters rejoice while my room mate is--" kaycee got cut off by an irritating overly high pitched voice.

"Me? good thing I've become room mates with a bitch, and anyways brycen told me to apologize to you, but I won't unless your deserving" deeandra said looking at me up and down and soon after her eyes darken in anger.

"I should be the one to be the luna of bloodstone pack, until you came around" deeandra said glaring at me.

"suit your fantasies slut but we're out of here" kaycee said as she tugged me along as she walks and adelaydi followed afterwards.

"you don't know the past!!!" deeandra yelled sounding like an annoying cave man.

--

"adelaydi, when a wolf is in heat, is it normal if she feels hot?" I said to adelaydi as we both change our outfits.

"wait, what? don't tell me your in.." 

"yes I am, and today it's weird because I feel so hot inside and my wolf is craving for something" I muttered and she crosses her arms to me.

"how many days is it?" she asked and I think for a second.

"about three to four days" I ask unsure and her eyes widen.

"does brycen know?"

"heck he knows it first before I does" I chuckled as I button my hoodie.

"then why does he let you going outside freely, and where the heck is he now?" she said sounding like a mum as usual.