I

||t h e b e g i n n i n g||

It was winter.

Usually around this time of year you would be at home in your warm cozy pajamas wrapped in multiple blankets.

Unfortunately you had work.

You worked as a choreographer in BigHit Entertainment.

You had applied for the job a few weeks ago not expecting to get the job.

You had applied at other companies and had gotten accepted but, you were drawn to pick BigHit.

~

You walked up the steps and into the building rubbing your freezing hands.

"Are you by chance Y/N?" Someone asked.

You turned around at the mention of your name.

You were met with a middle aged man.

"Yes." You replied.

"I heard that you are the new choreographer, Yes?" He asked.

Word got around that fast ?

When you didn't reply he coughed.

"Ah yes." you quickly replied.

"Okay, please follow me. I'll show you to the group you'll be working with."

He turned around and started his way down a hallway.

You quickly composed yourself and followed behind him.

~

He continued to walk through the hallway for what seemed like ages until he came to a halt.

"This is the practice room, other people are able to rent it out but, it's all yours for 2 hours. If you want to arrange more practice time you are able to. We also have more practice rooms if this one is being used. Please, come to me if you have anymore questions." He said.

"I will be sure to do that, Thank you."

and with that he walked out.

You set your practice bag on a chair and took off your jacket.

You were starting on your regular stretches when you heard the door open.

And in walked the same man but with a group of girls behind him.