IV

•jhope•
After Y/N left we all looked at each other.

"So how's Cypher pt. 5 going?" Taehyung asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Yoongi smirked, causing Taehyung to frown.

"I should have a verse I would be amazing. SUGA a.k.a Agust D du beonjjae ireum gilgeorireul georeo danimyeon sugundae nae ireum
daegueseobuteo apgujeongkkaji kkara noheun nae biteu!!" He rapped.

Everyone was done with him.

"You rap that song 28/7, stop before I roast you." Jungkook threatened.

But Taehyung was in his own little Cypher world.

"Why don't you at least start rapping Cypher pt. 4?" Jimin proposed.

Taehyung paused for a second.

"It's a lit song but I became the rapper lines fanboy through part 3." He replied.

"How about not rapping at all." Jin sassed.

"How about you not sing at all. Person with hardly any lines." Taehyung sassed back.

"WhAT DID YOU SAY!!" Jin yelled while about to wack the shit out of him.

"Nothing hyung. You have an amazing voice and you deserve all the lines in the world." He said giving Jin the cutest smile while slowly backing away from him.

"Okay guys chill. No need for all this commotion. Just take deep breaths, come on breath with me inhale and exhale." Namjoon said while doing some breathing exercises.

We all breathed in and out.

This is boring. I thought.

Forget these exercises, I'm gonna dance.

I put on some music and started to dance.

//
•jungkook•

Hoseok-hyung started to dance instead of doing the breathing exercises.

I wanna dance too!!

"Alright let's go!" I yelled enthusiastically.

"Hyung! When are you gonna record hope on the street again?! It's been YEARS!" I said, exaggerating the word years.

"It hasn't been years. Chill, I just haven't had enough motivation or the time to start the new season." He replied.

"Ooh new season eh? Do I get to be in it again?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I don't know, if you want. But I first have to star the others or they'll complain, cough cough Jin." He stated.

Jin turned around and glared at hoseok while breathing heavily.

"Jin-hyung! Stop before you turn into the hulk!" I yelled.

He ignored me.

Well then.

"Jhope, I do not need to star in your show because mine's better." He stated.

"Puh-lease. Your show is just like mukbang. If i wanted I could just go on YouTube and watch similar videos there!" Jhope argued.

"How dare you! I am original. They come not only to see me eat but also for my beautiful face!" Jin argued back.

They kept on bickering back and forth.

Sigh.

Today's going to be a long day.

Why am I even here? We have the rest of the day off.. I could be practicing my bowling.

I thought.

"Who should i invite?" I said out loud.

"Invite who?" Taehyung asked.

"No one." I quickly said.

"Tell meeeee. Please?" He said while batting his eyelashes at me.

"Fine. I was just thinking since we have the rest of the day off I should go bowling with someone." I stated.

"Oh well, I have my own thing to do so I can't go." He said sadly.

"Who said i was going to invite you?" I harshly said.

"You're so mean. I'm like TT." He said while doing twices' little TT dance move.

"Leave. There's the door." I pointed the exit for him.

"Shut up." And with that he walked away.

Wow, he just wasted 6 minutes of my life! I could have been bowling by now!

Anyways. Who should I invite?

!! I know,

How about Y/N..

A/N
I'm sorry I haven't updated! But I'm back!
I've just tried to think of how to write more chapters.
I know this is pretty short but oh well!
I hope you enjoy! ☺️💖