IX

Once Jungkook said bye you added jhopes number to your contacts. Then you decided to message him.

To: Jhooooooope
Hey, it's Y/N.

From: Jhooooooope
Hey, long time no seen.

To: Jhooooooope
But we saw each other yesterday..?

From: Jhooooooope
Right hehe ^^;

To: Jhooooooope
Why are we so awkward towards each other? Lets break the ice.

From: Jhooooooope
Okay, so it seems like you've gotten close to Jungkook.

To: Jhooooooope
Yeah, that's because he was the first one that contacted me.

From: Jhooooooope
I would've too! But Jungkook has connections :(

To: Jhoooooooope
Enough about jungkook. Now it's time for jokes :)

From: Jhooooooope
My life.

To: Jhoooooooope
Don't say that! You are an amazing, talented, amiable, compassionate and cheerful person! You are the literal sun and the golden hyung! Don't put yourself down. I really do admire you. I wish I could give you a tight hug and be there for you when you're sad.

After you sent that text you threw your phone on the sofa and covered your face from being shy. Your face got warm. You've been wanting to cheer Jhope on in real life for the longest time. And you finally did it.

You heard your phone go off. And you suddenly start to sweat in unknown fear. You grabbed your phone and peeked at it. There you saw a notification indicating that you had received a text message.

You sighed and unlocked your phone.

From: Jhooooooope
Thank you. And i'll take your offer up on giving me a hug. Next time we see each other, give me a tight hug.

To: Jhooooooope
But we see each other tomorrow.

From: Jhooooooope
Well... looks like i'm getting a hug tomorrow :)

You screamed as soon as you read the message. I GET TO GIVE JHOPE A HUG. Once you were done, you checked the time. It was currently 8:08 pm.

The night is still young. I could either go for a walk, or stay inside and scroll through some more memes. Second option is better. You sent a quick text to jhope saying goodnight, and then you started to scroll through some good memes.

[the next day]

You woke up at your usual time and got ready for work. After your morning routine you grabbed a bar and headed out. Checking the time, you decided to walk to work again. You pulled out your earphones and plugged them in.

(your favorite song) came on. You started jamming to it on your way to work. People were looking at you with a disgusted look. You just shrugged at them, and they quickly looked away. Once you walked through the entrance of BigHit you got nervous.

You checked in as usual and went to go meet up with BXQ. Once you walked through the practice door, the girls greeted you and waved you over. You looked around the room and saw BTS chilling. You greeted them as well, but you noticed that Jhope was missing.

I wonder where he is?  You shrugged and put your things down. Then you noticed Jungkook walk over to you. "So how'd it go?" He asked as soon as he walked up to you. "Well hello to you too. And how did what go?" You said with a puzzled look on your face.

He got closer to you, and whispered in your ear. "You know, with Jhope." He said while wiggling his eyebrows. You shoved him away and gave him 'wtf.are.you.talking.about.you.five.year.old.seagull.stop.it.before.i.roast.you' look.

He just laughed and walked back to the others. You just looked at him with a blank face. You were so out of it that you didn't notice Jhope walk through the door. You looked at him while he was talking to Jungkook.

The both of you made eye contact. Well here goes nothing. You walked towards him and without a second thought, hugged him.

jhope

Once Y/N hugged me I immediately hugged back. Her embrace was warm. I cant believe she actually hugged me. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. All eyes were on us. They all had a shocked face.

After we pulled away, we both looked at each other. I blushed a little. Then Jungkook came. "Hey! That's no fair! I want a hug too!" He whined. Then the others joined in. Y/N and I were both engulfed in a group hug.

After our small group hug, I went to go talk to Jungkook. But before I could talk to him Y/N whacked Jungkooks arm. "Ow! That actually hurt!" He said. "That's for whispering in my ear-" Y/N whacked Jungkook again. "And that's for whining and being the five year old seagull you are."

Jungkook just stared at her. I swear they both had a glare-off match. I pulled Y/N away from him. "Thank you for hugging me." I said. She just smiled. "Anytime. But right now we both have to practice so i'll talk to you later." And with that she walked back to the other girls.

As I walked back to the boys I couldn't help but smile. Ah today's a good day. Once I reached the boys I was bombarded with questions. 'Why did she hug you?' 'Are you guys a couple?' 'Did you turn off the tv in the dorm?' 'Why didn't you let me hug her too?' All these questions were thrown at me at once.

I shushed the boys. "Chill, damn. We only hugged." I told them. Jin walked up to me. "Do you like her?" He asked. I nodded my head then looked behind me to make sure she didn't hear. That's when chaos happened. The boys started teasing me, especially Jungkook and Jin.

I just blushed and told them to shut up. Then we continued with our practice and so did Y/N.

A/N
Quick little update! I hope you enjoy. 💖