The End

I will explain.

You woke up to find out that everything that you thought was real actually wasn't. It was all a dream. You found out that Jacqueline is actually Hoseok's sister in real life. You never met hobi. At the hospital it was the first time the two of you had actually met.

He didn't know you but since he was in your dream you knew him. Jacqueline didn't know you either. Nor the other people that were in your dream such as; BXQ or BTS. And you never worked at BigHit.

You had been in a coma for a year. You were in an accident. As I said in the ending. I was originally going to put a happy ending but I decided not to. It would've been cliché. So I gave you a plot twist instead.

Some of you want a part 2. I could do that. I'm sorry if it wasn't the ending you expected. Because it was unexpected for me too. I am not going to go into full detail about what happened to you in this story. So I hope this cleared up some questions. But I probably gave you even more questions.

This is the end. This book is completed. I'll probably do a sequel so expect it in the future. It just depends how much time I have. I also want to focus on my Taehyung x reader too. Thank you for reading.