XXVI

We had found at least 5 cameras. We kept them and put them in a box for evidence. The day had just started so we decided to go out and do something fun. You weren't going to let Jacqueline ruin your day. "Hey hobi, how about we go and buy some water guns and sneak up on the boys?" He gave you a mischievous smile. "Okay, I'm in let's go."

The both of you got into the car. This time hobi was the one driving. You connected to the Bluetooth. You started to bop to (the song you want to bop to). Then hobi started to bop as well. You guys were singing at the top of your lungs to the song having a blast. You reached the store and went in to buy the water guns.

~30 minutes later~
You only went in there to buy water guns but came out with more than expected. While you were looking for the water guns in the store. Hobi had a brilliant idea of doing a BBQ. Hence why there was a cart full of food. "Wow and we only came here to buy water guns." You giggled. Hobi shrugged and smiled.

"Let's message the boys to meet us at the park." You nodded and messaged jin.

To: dadjokes101
Hey, meet us at the park in 10. Bring empty stomachs.

From: dadjokes101
M'kay, but why?

To: dadjokes101
BBQ.

From: dadjokes101
On our way.

You laughed and put our phone away. You and hobi put the food in the back and once you were finished you headed to the park. Once you arrived at the park you started carrying the bags to a table. You placed the bags down and went to go bring more. Hobi did the same. There were no more bags to bring so you started to set up the table while hobi started the fire.

He got the fire started and you handed him the meat to start cooking on the little grill the park provided. You remembered that you had to clean the grill before starting the fire. "Wait hobi!" He stopped mid way, the meat just above the grill. "Did you clean the grill?" Hobi nodded. You sighed. "Okay just making sure." Then he placed the meat on the grill.

You were finally done setting up the table. You put all the bags in one bag so they wouldn't get scattered. And you hid the water guns before the boys could see them. You helped cook the meat. That's when you noticed the boys arriving. You waved them over and jungkook, Jimin, and taehyung came running. "Y/N! Hobi-hyung! Look what I brought!" Jungkook yelled while running and holding up his speaker in the air. He was smiling so widely as he came up to us. "Look look, I brought my speaker that's really loud to play music!" He said proudly.

Namjoon, Jin, and yoongi trailed behind. They arrived, greeted us, and sat down. "I'll be back I need to go to the restroom." Namjoon said while walking towards the nearest restroom.

•Namjoon•
I was walking to the restroom when I noticed a play ground that was in the shape of a dinosaur. I read the information sign aloud. That's when I heard Jimin. "Wow! A dinosaur play ground!" Jimin yelled loudly. "I used to be a fan of dinosaurs when I was younger!" I called the younglings over. "Hyung! I really love dinosaurs!" Jimin exclaimed as he ran over to me. And pointed at the play ground.

"Hyung, when I was young I loved dinosaurs so much that I remembered most of their names." I smiled at Jimin and watched as he looked at the play ground. "Can we take a picture on it?" He asked and I nodded. "Taehyung take the picture for Jimin I need to go to the restroom." I said and sped walked to the restroom.

•Jimin•
I was so excited on seeing a dinosaur play ground. Taehyung was currently taking my picture as I sat in the Dino's mouth. After, we started to play. I was beyond happy. "Kids! The foods ready!" Yoongi called us over to eat. I pouted but I was hungry so I made my way over. "Wow SMELL." Jin exclaimed as he smelled the air. We laughed and started to sever ourselves.

While we were eating Y/N excused herself, grabbed a bag, and left. I assumed she was going to the restroom.

•y/n•
You walked into the restroom and took out the water guns to fill them up. You filled both of them up and headed back to the boys. When you got there you smiled at them and smirked at hobi. The both of you waited to attack once everyone finished eating. Hobi stood next to you and you discreetly passed him a water gun.

On the count of the three the both of you started shooting water at the boys. Screams were heard through the park. 'That's cold!', 'My Gucci shirt, shoes, and pants!', 'My stereo!', 'I'm just here.'
, 'Why are we getting wet!'. You were all running around. You were currently chasing yoongi and wetting him. He stopped abruptly and turned around.

He eyed the water gun and tried to snatch it from your hands. You put up a fight. And the both of you were playing tug-of-war. "AGH, forget this. This is too much work I'm going to go sit down." Yoongi said as he let go of water gun. You saw jungkook come running up to you really fast. You assumed he was going to snatch the water gun. So you quickly hid it and booked it.

Now you were being chased. Jungkook caught up to you and put you in a head lock. "What are you doing?!" You said while holding tightly onto your water gun. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to steal the water gun." He said and grabbed ahold of the gun and started to pull it out of your grasp. But before he could you elbowed him on the side. Which caused him to let you go.

"Gotta blast, bye!" You ran away from him. You were checking back to see if jungkook was chasing you when you bumped into someone. You looked at them to see it was a girl but her face was covered with a mask, had a hat on, and was dressed in all black. If this wasn't suspicious then what is? You apologized and were leave until the women grabbed your arm.

What the heck? You thought

"Nice to see you again Y/N." The women said. Your eyes widened. "Let go of me!" You started spraying her with water. She started screaming telling you to stop but you didn't. The boys came jogging over. Then she pulled off her mask and hat. Your eyes widened. Jacqueline. You should've known. You quickly walked over to the boys in 'protective mode'.

Ready to pounce at her at any moment if she did something. "What do you want Jacqueline." She rolled her eyes. "Oh look who's being protective." She sarcastically said. She stepped closer to you and you squirted her with water. Jacqueline squealed. You laughed. "Whoops." You shrugged. That's when Jacqueline ran towards you ready to attack.
•••
Yay, update! Sorry I haven't updated!

 •••Yay, update! Sorry I haven't updated!

What if you woke up to this?

I hope you enjoyed!