XV

After the little scene the boys didn't hesitate to interrogate you and Namjoon. They even tied the both of you and blinded you with light. You were starting to question why you even started to become friends with them. Everyone asked questions except for Jin. He just watched as the two of you suffered.

Jin was the big boss and the others were his minions. This was some James Bond movie s.hit. After 20 minutes you got tired of being tied up against your will. "Jin, we tried to explain but you just ignored us! We are telling the truth I don't like Namjoon in that way! I mean not to be rude–he's a great man, intelligent, great leader and amazing– but I'm not interested!" You pleaded.

That's when you thought. Why tf are you pleading for mercy? The both of you did nothing wrong. You decided to turn the table. "Fine. If you don't want to listen to us even though we told you the truth. Then– uhh– you're not my friend! Yeah, I'm not going to be friends with you. As of now I want all of you out of my house." You gave them a blank face as you said all of that. Their eyes went wide.

"Jin-hyung! Why don't we untie them? I mean it seems that they are telling the truth huh? Come on let's untie them yeah?" Jin just looked at Taehyung unamused. Then Taehyung got tied up. He sighed. "I tried." The three of us sat there tied up. "This is not the way I thought Jin would tie me up." Namjoon murmured to himself. You looked at him in shock, and gave him a 'wtf face'. He just chuckled and blushed.

You gave him a small kick causing Jin to look at you. "Did you just kick Namjoonie? Oh hell no. Untie them except for Y/N." You looked up at him in horror. "Wait no im sorry I–just. Ugh." You gave up. This is just Namjin s.hit. How did this go all wrong..

Namjoon looked at you in pity. "You're not gonna help me?" You were now having your own little pity party. The boys had thought you had went crazy. That's when Jin cracked. "Fine! Untie her." As soon as you were free you threaten to hit Jin. He dodged your smack and hid behind Namjoon. "It's too late for this. I'm going to sleep. Feel free to leave or sleep over again, at this point I don't care." With that you headed to your room.

•Yoongi•
We all watched Y/N walk away. I sighed. "I'm going to sleep." I walked over to the couch and laid down. Soon after I fell into a deep sleep.

•Taehyung•
I looked at Jin and pouted. "Why did you tie me up hyung? All I did was agree as to what they were saying." He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Exactly, that's one of the reasons why. That and because you are you." He shrugged. This time I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the couch.

•Namjoon•
I tapped Jin on the shoulder. "Maybe you should go apologize to Y/N?" Jin just sighed and nodded.

•Jhope•
I watched as Jin walked towards Y/N's room. He took a deep breath and opened the door. Maybe he should've knocked before he walked in because the moment the door open we heard a scream.

•Jungkook•
I heard a scream come from Y/N's room. It caused Yoongi-hyung to wake up. Great. "What the hell is going on? And why did Y/N scream." He asked. "GET OUT KIM SEOKJIN IM CHANGING OH MY GOD!!" I looked at Jin in shock. His face was flushed from embarrassment.

•Jimin•
I walked out of the restroom after hearing Y/N scream. I walked in on her throwing random things at Jin. Then I saw a tampon fly across to hit Jin. Luckily him and I both dodged it but it ended up hitting Hobi in the face. He let out a small yelp and wiped his face from the impact. "At least it wasn't used." We all snickered.

•Jin•
I looked at Y/N. "YOU TRIED TO THROW A TAMPON AT ME?!" I yelled, a little offended. Y/N was currently wrapped in a towel. She marched over to the door and closed it. "YOU OPENED MY DOOR WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE! I JUST THREW ANYTHING I COULD GET MY HANDS ON AT YOU." She explained through the door.

I sighed. "Look I apologize, but there was nothing to see." I said nonchalantly. I heard a gasp come from inside the room. "Kim Seokjin, I'm going to whack you with my chancla if you don't get your beautiful face out of here. You rude a.ss. I'm offended, I have a body so stfu." She huffed.

Oh shoot, I offended her. "Wait no I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. I meant that I didn't see anything. You had a towel." I explained. She slightly opened her door and took a peep at me.

Y/N•
You really tried and insult Jin but you couldn't I mean look at him. He's perfect. You looked at Jin and gave him a weary look. You weren't sure if he was lying or not. But you decided to forgive him on one condition if he forgave you. "Fine I forgive you, if you forgive me?" You pulled out your hand to give him a handshake. He shook your hand and smiled.

You gave him a small smile and then shut the door. "Ahh! You almost hit my fingers!" He yelled. "Sorry! But next time knock before you open a door!"

•••
Oh look an update. I hope you enjoyed!

Also I wanted to ask, would you prefer for me to address hobi as; jhope, hoseok, or hobi?

Please let me know! I'll update soon! <3