X

•Jungkook•

I knew it. Honestly I saw it coming. Hoseok-hyung is so predictable. I'm just glad he finally told us that he likes Y/N.

Practice was finally over. We all walked out together and said our goodbyes. Y/N was the last one to leave so I decided to walk with her. "Y/N! Wait up!" I jogged towards her and put my arm around her shoulder.

I looked back and waved at the boys, and smirked at Jhope. Well this is going to be fun. I dragged Y/N into the nearest store. She looked at me confused. "Uhh jungkook, why did you bring me to a store?" I shrugged. "I just wanted to hang out with you."

She nodded. "I mean you could've just asked.." She stated. "What's the fun in that?" I said and wiggled my eyebrows. Y/N looked around the store for a bit while I followed her, until she said she was bored. I clapped my hands together. "Alright! Let's go to the nearest arcade!" I said and dragged her out of the store.

As we were walking to the arcade it felt like someone was following us. I turned around but saw hardly anyone. Just a couple of people rushing to get to their destination. I looked around us for a bit. Then I recognized a familiar bowl cut, that wasn't mine.

Hoseok-hyung. Smh I can't believe he's actually following us. It's not like I'm going to do anything, but this just got me more excited. I'm going to mess with him. I made sure that he would lose us for a bit so I made Y/N walk faster.

We walked into the arcade and I checked around to make sure that Hoseok-hyung lost us. I didn't see him. Y/N and I started to play games. As we were in the middle of a game my phone started going off repeatedly.

Y/N looked towards me. "You should probably get that. Seems like it's urgent since they keep calling you." She said while keeping her eyes on the game. "I'm sure it's nothing." I said. I had a feeling it was Hoseok-hyung.

My phone wouldn't stop ringing. I got annoyed and finally picked it up. "What do you want Hoseok-hyung." I said in an annoyed tone. "Excuse me?" The person in the other line said. I froze in place. This isn't Hoseok-hyung. I quickly looked at the ID caller.

It was Jin-hyung. Lol I thought it was someone important. "Oh, it's you." I said in a bored tone. "YES IT'S ME, DO NOT TALK IN THAT TONE YOUNG BOY! YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT A 3 ON YOUR ENGLISH TEST!!!!" Jin yelled through the phone. "AT LEAST I KNOW HOW TO DANCE." I yelled back.

"WOW WOOOOOW, THATS A BAD COMEBACK. MY DOG CAN DO BETTER." He said. This is going nowhere. "Hyung, what do you want?" I asked, done with him. "This isn't over. But you need to come home now." I rolled my eyes. "DO NOT ROLL YOUR EYES!" Jin yelled. I jumped. How did he know I had rolled my eyes?! I looked around me to make sure he wasn't here.

"Okay.. I'll go home." I said and pouted. I hung up and waddled my way towards Y/N. I poked her shoulder. "Hey.. I have to go home now." I said sadly. Y/N just nodded and said goodbye. "Wow you're so cold to me." I said. "What am I supposed to do? Beg you to stay here?" She said. "Yes." I said with my bottom lip out.

"Well.. that's not going to happen. Especially when jin wants you home." She snickered. I gasped. "It's rude to listen to other peoples private conversation." I told her. "Well you were right next to me so it was hard not to hear Jin yelling at you." I nodded in agreement. "Well i'll be on my way then. Are you going to leave?" I asked. Y/N shook her head no. "I'm going to stay here awhile." I said okay and headed out.

•Y/N•

As soon as Jungkook left you walked towards the racing game. You sat down and inserted two coins. You picked a car and started the game. While you were in the lead someone sat in the seat next to you. You ignored them and focused on the road.

You crossed the finish line and got first place. You cheered and then went to start another game. You remembered that someone had sat next you, so you looked to your left only to find Jhope. "Holy heck! You surprised me!" You said not expecting to find him here. He chuckled. "Sorry, I was just taking a stroll and decided to come here."

Nodding your head you decided to ask Jhope to race with you. "Want to race?" Without hesitation jhope started the game and the both of you raced. He ended up winning. After that game the two of you went onto other games and played them until the arcade closed.

You guys walked out of the arcade laughing as if you've known each other for years. "Hey Y/N, do you want to grab something to eat?" Jhope asked. You nodded and he took you to (your favorite restaurant).

While the both of you were sitting down waiting for your food to arrived jhope made small talk. "So I saw you leave with Jungkook today." He said. "Yeah, we went to the arcade that's why I was there." You stated.

"Ah, that snake likes to mess with me." Jhope sighed. You laughed. "I noticed, one day I'm going to roast him so hard he wont be able to mess with you anymore." I said while giving Jhope a determined look. He chuckled. "Coconut me in. I want to be there when you roast him."

Finally after some more chatting and half drunken water, the food came. As soon as the waiter placed the food on the table you and Jhope dug in. After about 30 minutes of eating you sat back in your seat and puffed out a breath. "Ah, that hit the spot. Now I'm full." You said and looked at the food that you still had left.

You looked up at jhope. "Hey, do you want to hangout tomorrow?" You asked. Jhope stopped eating and looked at you. "Yeah, I would love to." You smiled brightly. "Great! Sounds like a plan. Oh, and be prepared." You laughed evilly. Jhope looked at you in confusion and concern.

He slanted his head like a lost puppy. "Uhm, should I be worried?" He asked. You gave him a reassuring smile. "No, I don't think so. I mean be prepared to have fun." You told him. He nodded and said a small 'oh'. After an hour you were finally ready to leave. You checked the time and saw that it was 9:57 pm.

After saying your goodbyes the both of you headed separate ways. Although Jhope offered to walk you home, you could tell that he was exhausted from his practice so you decided to decline his offer. You called a cab and went home. When you arrived home you put everything down and went to your room. You laid down and fell asleep.

A/N
Finally updated 😅, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 💖