XXIV

"Hey Y/N?" You looked up at who was talking. "Yes Jin?" "Do you want to stay for the night? We are going to have a 'sleepover party' even though we all live here." You giggled. "Sure, but I didn't bring extra clothes." You frowned. "Oh I'm sure hobi will let you borrow his clothes." Jin winked at you.

You heard hobi groan. "Hyung, please stop embarrassing me." Jin looked at him innocently. "What? I'm just stating the truth." "IF HOBI-HYUNG DOESNT LET Y/N BORROW CLOTHES ILL LET HER." Taehyung yelled while raising his hand while smiling. "NO." Everyone yelled. Then hobi threw a pillow at him.

"Y/N is hobi's girlfriend." Namjoon patted Taehyung's back to comfort him after getting yelled at. "B-but Y/N is my friend, and I was just trying to be nice." Taehyung pouted while digging his face into Namjoon's chest. Jungkook then grabbed ahold of Taehyung and placed him on his lap. "When you need comforting you come to me."

"Don't let other people hug you Namjoon. Come sit next to me." Jin grabbed ahold of Namjoon's hand. "Y/N, come let's go change." Hobi grabbed ahold of your hand. "Together?" Jimin whistled. Hobi just rolled his eyes and dragged you to his room.

Two minutes later you received a message.

From: mochiijimin
Whatever you guys are doing in there, you have my approval and Namjoon-hyungs too.

From: mochiijimin
Stamp of approval.

You bursted out laughing as soon as you saw that gif

You bursted out laughing as soon as you saw that gif. Hobi was so confused so he walked over to you. "What are you laughing about?" You breathed. "Look at my phone!" Hobi chuckled. "Why is he like this. Anyways here are my clothes. Go put them on." You walked into the bathroom and locked it.

•hobi•
"Jimin we aren't doing anything!" I explained. "Sure, that's not what Namjoon told me. He said something happens in a room with two people in it." He smiled. "Namjoon what are you teaching Jimin?! He's let his imagination run wild." Namjoon just shrugged. "I just download, they watch."

I heard Jin laughing in the background. "I think they're old enough, so chill hobi." I just sighed. "Okay okay." Then I saw Y/N walk out of my room with my clothes on. She looked so cute in my clothes I love it. "I should let you wear my clothes often." I smiled at her. "Alright guys enough of that lovey dovey stuff it's time to play a game!" Yoongi announced.

We all sat in a circle while yoongi went to go grab a chair. He placed it in the middle. "Alright, this is the shocking game! You lie you get shocked, you tell the truth you don't. Simple as that." As soon as we all heard the word shocked our faces turned pale. "Yoongi-hyung can't we play a simpler game." Yoongi shrugged. "Isn't this a simple game?"

He wasn't wrong. The rules to this game were simple, but shocking.

•Jin•
I hate this game. I don't want to get shocked. Sometimes when you tell the truth the stupid shocker still shocks you! "Hyung you're up first!" Yoongi said. "What?! Why?! Can't someone else go? I'm not ready." Yoongi just stared at me. "You are the eldest, it makes sense for you to go first."

I started to get nervous. "Yes but what about ladies first?" I pointed at Y/N. "Jin-hyung just go!" Jungkook said. I slowly got up and made my way to the middle where the chair was placed and sat down. "Okay anyone can ask you a question. Answer truthfully or you will get shocked." I am so not ready for this.

"Jin is very handsome!" Jungkook yelled. "Of course I am!" I will certainly not get shocked. After a few more seconds I felt a shock on my hand. "WaHHHH!" They all cracked up. "I AM HANDSOME THIS MACHINE IS BROKEN!" I yelled while going back to sit down. Next up was jungkook.

•jungkook•
It was my turn. I anticipated what they were going to say. "You really have no friend." I looked at Taehyung, the betrayal I felt. I just looked down and nodded my head while the others laughed. I didn't get shocked though so.

Next up was yoongi hyung. "Ready start!" Silence. That's all that was heard. Jimin laughed. "There's nothing to ask." Jin said, yoongi-hyung just nodded.

•hobi•
I was so nervous when I sat down. I held the machine in my hands. "What do I do? Do I put my hand here?" Jimin instructed me on what to do. Then he pressed the button. And we waited. There was scary music coming out of it so I danced a little to calm myself.

"Start!" Jimin said. Jin only got to say my name before the stupid machine shocked me. "AGHH! THIS REALLY HURTS!" I screamed. They were all laughing at my pain. "Your existence itself is a lie." Namjoon said. "Ahh that really hurt." I pouted and made my way to Y/N and she comforted me.

•Jimin•
'You really have a small one don't you.' 'I heard Jimin has no friends.' 'I heard your height is 165cm.' 'Jimin, I heard both your shoulders add up to 10cm.' All the things they said kept replaying in my head, haunting me. How could they.

"Jimin has no friends." I hope I don't get shocked. "It's not that I don't have any." I said shakily. Then they pressed the button. And that intense sound started to play. "It's not that I don't have any!" I repeated more confident this time. There was a ding. Heh I didn't get shocked.

•Namjoon•
I confidently sat on the chair. The boys immediately started talking about my fashion. "Rumors say that your way of dressing is too much in the group." Jin said. "Do you think that you dress well?" Yoongi asked. "It's actually no right?" Taehyung said.

I was offended. "How is that possible, I dress good." I argued. "Namjoon-hyung actually does not dress well." Jungkook exclaimed. "I want to hit the owner of this voice." I said through gritted teeth. Then the intense sound started playing. "I dress well!" I said confidently. 'Ding!'. "See, I dress well."

•••
Another update yay! It's longer than last chapter. Prepare for Jacqueline next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed!