VII

The next morning you heard your alarm go off and snoozed it. You checked the time and it was 7:30 am. You rubbed your eyes and headed for the shower. After your morning routine you received a message.

From: B.H. Manager
Please come in today at 8:30 am. The girls will be waiting for you.

You grabbed a granola bar and all the other things you needed and headed to BigHit. It took you about 20 minutes to get there and you were glad you still had time to spare. You walked through the entrance and went to the front desk.

"ID please." The women said. You let her scan your ID and then you were off to the practice room. You walked into the assigned room and saw BTS practicing.

Whoops looks like they reserved this room.

Clutching onto your practice bag you walked back outside. A man noticed your confused face. "Were you assigned to this room too?" The man asked. You nodded and said yes. "Well they have this room reserved until 1 am. Looks like you're going to have to look for an empty room." He informed you.

You thanked him and walked back to the front desk. You were about to reserve another room when the group of girls you were working with walked out. They saw you and smiled. "Y/N Hi. What are you doing out here?" One of them asked.

"I was going to reserve another practice room for us since that one is being used." You replied and pointed at the room they just came out of. One of the girls walked up to you and put her arm lazily over your shoulders. "Ah you are a newbie here." She giggled and led you to where BTS were practicing.

"So we are going to practice in here after all?" You questioned them as they opened the door. "Yup, we'll just have to practice with them in there." The same girl replied. "But wouldn't you prefer to practice without having to share the room?" You continued to ask questions until the girls sat you down on a chair.

You didn't realize that you guys had already entered the room. You set your stuff down and looked at them. They all smiled at you until one of them spoke up. "You think too much Y/N. And yes of course we would want to have our own practice room but unfortunately all the rooms are already reserved." "Makes sense." You said.

"Ah, we haven't formally introduced ourselves!" They said and quickly introduced themselves as a group. "2' 3' Hello! We are BXQ!" Then they introduced themselves individually. "Hi Y/N, I'm Jisu!" "I'm Yuna!" "I'm Jaeeun" "And I'm Soomi!" You smiled at them.

"It's nice to officially meet you guys. Are you ready to stretch?" They nodded and you guys started stretching. After 10 minutes you guys were set to start dancing. You walked towards the computer to turn on some music to warm up to. As you were picking a song in the corner of your eye you saw the boys looking at you.

You were obviously shook but decided to shrug it off and continue on searching for a song to dance to. You finally found a song and played it. Everyday played. You knew this song so it was easy to dance to. You made a little dance and then taught it to the girls.

After teaching it to them, all of you danced to the song. You were near the end of the dance where all the girls leave, except Yuna. She stayed and the both of you danced together. The song soon ended and you guys hugged. You walked towards the girls and praised them.

You grabbed your water bottle and chugged the water down. While grabbing a towel and wiping your sweat you heard clapping. You turned your head towards the noise and saw the boys cheering. The girls bowed and said thank you while you did a small awkward bow and smiled.

Although you were well known as a dancer, you were still a very awkward person. The only time you truly feel free and give off a different aura, is when you are dancing.

Another song played and you just danced along. You were content.

[three hours later]

Practice was finally finished. You dropped to the floor exhausted after finishing the last routine of BXQ's new dance performance. You stayed on the floor for a good 2 minutes until you noticed all the girls were packed up and ready to leave.

They looked at you on the floor and giggles started to emerge from the group. "You're so silly Y/N." Jisoo said. You gave her a silly face. She laughed and smiled. "Bye Y/N! We'll see you tomorrow!" And with that they were gone.

You jumped up from the floor and ran to your practice bag and started to quickly pack up all your things. You checked the time. "Yes! I still have time!" You said. You were about to book it until someone stopped you.

It was Suga.

•••

Song: Everyday by Ariana Grande
Dance video: One Million Dance Studio
Choreographer: Sori Na

Okay, so I might continue on using One Million's dance videos anytime the story includes dancing. The videos I'll include may or may not be from the same creator. That's all, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'll update soon!