XII

After getting off the ride we all wobbled feeling dizzy. You noticed that jhope was still holding onto your hand. Once he noticed he shyly let go of it. The warmth from his hand was soon gone. You felt a little disappointed but you didn't let it bother you. "Finally we can get churros!!!" Yoongi yelled in happiness. He ran to the nearest churro stand while dragging Jimin along.

Boy, does yoongi love churros. At last you all got food. As promised by Jin. You all sat down at a table eating the food you bought. While you were eating you noticed Jimin eyeing your pretzel. "Would you like some?" You offered. Jimin declined but you could tell he wanted some. You smiled at him. "Here have it." You pushed the pretzel towards him.

"No no no. I'm okay really." Jimin declined politely. "Jimin I know you want it, you've been eyeing it as if it was your precious ring. Now take it, besides I bought a churro too." This time he took the pretzel but he was skeptical about it. "Jimin just eat the damn pretzel already." Yoongi said to him while shoving it in his face. "Alright alright." And with that Jimin started to eat the pretzel.

"Hey Y/N, want to hear a joke?" Jin asked out of the blue. All the boys groaned. "Hyung! Not the dad jokes again!" They all protested especially yoongi. "Hey! I didn't ask you guys! I asked Y/N." Everyone looked at you to see what your response would be. Jungkook and jhope both did hand signals telling you to say no. But deep down you really wanted to hear Jin's joke.

You shrugged. "What the hell, sure why not." You agreed and you heard the whining again. "Okay! Now you know how to have fun Y/N!" Jin complimented. "What did the frog do when he had enough of life?" He asked. "Hmm, I don't know what?" "He KERMIT-suicide!!" After the joke all you could hear was Jin's windshield wiper laugh and Jimin losing his shit because he couldn't contain himself from laughing.

"Yah! Park Jimin! You find this funny?!" Yoongi asked while trying to process how anyone found old man jokes funny.

Not going to lie, they are pretty funny

Not going to lie, they are pretty funny. "One day Min Yoongi, you are going to find my dad jokes funny. You'll rue this day!" Jin said while laughing evilly. You eyed Jin. "You okay there?" He just chuckled. Jimin then looked at Yoongi. "Yeah some of his jokes are actually funny." Yoongi gasped. "Who are you and what have you done to my jiminie cricket???"

Jimin slightly blushed and smacked Jin on the shoulder out of embarrassment. "HEY WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." Jimin just giggled getting more shy. "Sorry hyung."

Yoongi just smirked in accomplishment.

•Jin•

Damn these kids always hitting their hyung. Someone should teach them how to respect their elders. But I'm not that old, I'm still cute. I giggled. "Hyung why are you giggling?" Namjoon asked. "Oh you know just thinking of how handsome I am." I winked at him then blew a kiss. Namjoon just stared at me and then pinched my cheeks muttering a soft 'cute'.

"I know right." I smiled cheekily. After all of us finished eating we walked around before we got on more rides. We past a game booth. "Hey! Jimin! Can you win me this kumamon plushie for me? Please!" Yoongi asked Jimin. I swear Yoongi is cute when he wants to be. He's especially soft for two things. 1.kumamon and 2. Jimin. I ship.

"Heeeey, jiiin? Can you win me this Ryan plushie at this booth?" Namjoon asked while pointing at another game booth. My heart, Namjoon's so cute. I don't know why anyone would think he's ugly. I gave him a quick smile and nodded. I walked over to the booth and started to play the game. The rules of the game were to shoot water into the clowns mouth hole and whoever reaches the finish line first wins.

Okay seems easy enough! Once the man counted to three I started to shoot the water in the clowns mouth. After a minute or so a ding went off. I looked to see if I had won or not. "I WON HECK YES!!" I cheered and bounced around happily. Namjoon was also excited. "Which prize would you like sir?" I pointed at the Ryan plushie and the man handed it to me then I handed it to namjoon. "Here you go." I said happily.

Namjoon and I walked back to the group. I noticed Yoongi holding a kumamon plushie and Y/N holding (favorite plushie). Cute. Hobi must have won that for her. "Thanks for winning this for me Taehyung." Y/N thanked Tae. What??? Hobi didn't win that for Y/N?? I turned to look at Hobi only to see a salty look on his face.

All I could do was pat his back and mutter 'Next time'.

•••
Well it's finally summer break but my lazy butt is just updating now. Sorry ;-;
I'll really try and update soon! I hope you enjoyed! <3