VI

After about a 30 minute drive you guys arrived at the bowling alley. Jungkook dropped you and Jhope off while he went to go find a parking.

You both walked towards the entrance. "Have you done a lot of bowling?" Jhope asked while taking out his credit card.

You took out your money as well. "Not that much. I'm not a professional bowler." You replied.

You asked the man at the register for a pair of shoes. You turned towards Jhope. "Do you know what size shoe Jungkook is?"

He nodded "Yeah, he's a size 9." You nodded and asked for his bowling shoes. You were about to pay but Jhope stopped you.

He gave the man his credit card. "You didn't think I'd let you pay right? We invited you so it's on us."

Before you could object the man quickly swiped the credit card. "Here you go. You're in bowling aisle 5." The man said while handing Jhope back his card.

"You really didn't need to pay for me. I could've paid." You said while setting your bag down on the seat.

Jhope chuckled. "It's my treat." You decided not to say anything about it anymore and went to go get a bowling ball.

As you were walking you noticed Jungkook at the register and waved him over. He smiled and walked over to you. "Jhope's over there in aisle 5." You said and pointed at Jhope.

He nodded and asked "Are you getting a bowling ball?" You both walked over to a rack with a lot of different size bowling balls. "Yeah."

You grabbed a size 6 bowling ball while jungkook grabbed a size 8. You both walked back to Jhope while chitchatting.

Jungkook handed him the bowling ball. "Here you go hyung." He patted jungkook on the shoulder while thanking him.

You looked at both of them dumbfounded. "Ah, you're wondering why I gave Hoseok-hyung the ball I got?" Jungkook asked. You nodded.

He smiled and pulled out a black bag that is used to hold a bowling ball. "I have my own ball here."

"Ah, I see. Shall we start a round then?" You asked while setting your bowling ball down on the rail. The both of them nodded.

Jhope clapped his hands. "Alright! Let the games begin!" You looked at him and giggled. "This isn't the hunger games jhope." Jungkook said while rolling his eyes a little bit.

Jhope just whacked his head. "Just go already."

//

After a couple of rounds you guys decided to leave. You returned your shoes and waited for the boys. After a couple of minutes of waiting they finally came and all of you headed out.

Once you were all in the car you spoke up. "Can you drop me off at the nearest convenience store please?" Jungkook looked at you through the rear view mirror.

"Umm sure." He stopped at a convenience store near your house. You stepped out of the car and waved. "Thank you guys! I had fun. I'll see you both at work tomorrow."

When you were about to head in the store Jhope stopped you. "Do you mind if I join you? I need to grab something." He asked.

You nodded. Jungkook looked at Jhope. "JK I'll see you at the dorm later. You can go. Thanks for the fun night." Jhope said while telling Jungkook to leave.

Jungkook glanced at us both. "How will you get home hyung?" Jhope gave him a small smile. "Jungkook don't worry. I'll take a cab." And with that Jhope sent him home.

You both entered the store and greeted the employee. You walked towards the snack section while Jhope went to the drink section. You grabbed some junk food and went to go pay.

•jhope•

I went to grab a drink until I noticed Y/N paying for her snacks. I wonder what she's going to do with them?

Hoseok you idiot. Of course she's going to eat them.

I walked towards her. "Are you going to eat these snacks at this hour?" Y/N just nodded and grabbed her snacks. "That's not good for your health you know." I scolded.

She looked at me. "I know but I just can't resist junk food." Y/N said. I chuckled. I paid for my drink and we left the store.

I looked at her. "I'll walk you home." "Okay.." she replied and we continued to walk to her house. Y/N looked down at her plastic bag.

We walked in silence. "How long have you been dancing?" I asked. She glanced at me. "15 years." I looked at her shocked.

"Really?!" I yelled. Y/N just nodded and kept on walking. It was a 10 minute walk and we finally reached her house. She turned towards me. "Thank you for walking me home. Want me to call you a cab?" I nodded.

Y/N unlocked her house door and entered. I waited until she invited me in. "Oh sorry, come on in." I walked in, her house was beautiful. She set down her coat and purse.

"I need to use the restroom real quick and then I'll call you a cab." She said while entering a room. "Okay!" I walked towards the couch and sat down. I glanced around Y/N's house while I waited for her.

Y/N came out after a couple of minutes. I watched as she grabbed her phone and dialed a cab for me. "The cab should be here in a couple minutes." She said.

After waiting the cab finally arrived. She walked me outside. I looked at her before I got in. "I'll see you tomorrow." And with that I headed back to my dorm.