XIV

You weren't expecting your brother to stay for a couple of days. It had been a while since you've seen him and you were so surprised when he showed up out of the blue. Jhope walked towards us and smiled. You thanked him for helping your brother. "Hey, do you guys want to have a movie night?" You asked. Taehyung's, Jungkook's, and Jhope's eyes lit up at the mention of a movie night. Everyone nodded. You smiled. "Alright, but first we need to go to the store."

[At the store]

You all walked in and that's when everyone separated. You, Jhope, and Jin were left. The three of you shrugged and went to go shop for snacks. You grabbed all the sweets the store had to offer while Jin was off grabbing the popcorn. Jhope was currently pushing the cart. You abruptly stopped, remembering you had to grab something. You then felt a pain in your ankle.

Jhope had accidentally hit you with the cart. He had an apologetic look on his face. You sucked up the tears that were tempting to fall. That hurt like hell. You looked at your ankle to see a little bit of blood and dead skin hanging there. You scrunched up your face in disgust, but you continued on walking while jhope slowly followed suite.

You went to the ice cream area to grab the important thing you needed. Mochi. You grabbed 3 boxes of mochi—each box containing six mochies— and chucked it in the cart. Jin finally came back from his small adventure with his hand full of other things besides what he actually needed to get, popcorn. He put everything he had in the cart and noticed that you put in the mochi. "Dang why are you getting a lot of mochi?" You smiply shrugged as if buying a lot of mochi was normal.

"One, you can never have enough mochi–I mean you could possibly get sick– but still. Two, there are nine of us and six mochies in each packet. If my calculations are correct 3 x 6 is 18 so if we wanted seconds we could because there would be 18 mochies, 9+9= 18 so seems ri-" You realized you had ranted but Jin simply nodded and patted your head. "Now I understand, but your calculations are in fact incorrect. There are actually 19 mochies. You forgot to count Jimin." Jin just laughed and skipped away while you watched unamused.

You looked at jhope and shrugged, the both of you done with all of them. After the little shopping spree. All of you met up at the cashier with two carts. You sighed. "We just came here for candy and popcorn but we ended up buying more than what we needed." Yoongi looked at you and sighed as well. "That's what always happens." You nodded in response. You were about to pay for all the food but the boys stopped. Then saying something in the lines of 'gentlemen don't let women pay' or something like that.

You looked at them and then looked at the cashier. Having to make a deal with them, saying that you would pay for half of the things in the cart. They finally agreed. After paying your share Taehyung wanted to pay for his own things. "Hey, what's your name?" The cashier asked. Taehyung looked at her. "I'm J." He payed and walked off to who knows where. After Jin came back with the popcorn he forgot he paid for the rest of the food.

The lady being curious, again. Asked Jin what his name was. "My name is J." The poor lady was so confused. "Wait you liar, his name is J." She stated while pointing at Taehyung. Jin looked at Taehyung. "No, he's T, I'm J." Then Taehyung stepped in. "Ahh, you guys are brothers." There were different responses. Jin just wanted to get out of there so he agreed. After walking out of the store Jin hit Taehyung on the back of the head.

"Next time watch what you say, it'll always come back and bite you in the butt." After that statement you could hear jungkook yelling out 'ass' in the background. Oh Jeon Jungkook.

[back à la maison]
Once we got home everyone helped put the groceries in. That took a while but you were finally done. Everyone was sprawled either on the floor or on the couch. You had put a scary movie. Jimin and Jhope weren't too happy about that but it's what everyone voted for.

You had invited your brother to join you but he said he would be out. You were put in between Jhope and Yoongi. You didn't mind much until jump scares popped up on the screen. That's when all hell broke loose. Jhope continuously screamed, jumped, squirmed, and held onto you for dear life.

You didn't mind. You just patted his head and continued watching.

~time skip~
The credits started rolling on the screen. You looked around you to notice everyone had fallen asleep besides you and Namjoon. The both of you looked at each other. There was silence, neither of you said anything. "Uhh would you like some water?" Namjoon simply nodded his head. While still still sitting in between Jhope and Yoongi you tried to get up.

As you finally managed to free yourself from Jhope's tight hold, you ended up tripping over Jin's sprawled out body and falling onto namjoon. You both groaned out in pain. Realizing that you tripped over Jin you looked back to see if you had woken up. All you saw was Jin staring at the both of you. It was awkward because of the position you and namjoon were in. You quickly rolled off at him and looked at Jin. "We can explain." The both of you said in unison.

Jin wasn't having it because the next thing he did was hit namjoon and yell. "YAH WHY DID I WAKE UP TO SEE YOU IN THAT POSITION WITH Y/N!! I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN CHEATED ON!" Namjoon looked at him with a panicked face. "Hyung, no it's not what it looks like! It's all a misunderstanding, if you'd just let me explain–" Before namjoon had the chance to say anything more Jin stormed off to another room.

You scratched the back of your head. "I'll try and explain to him what happened." Namjoon just sighed. Not realizing that the rest of the guys woke up and saw the scene play out in front of them, you gave them an awkward smile. "Uhh, when did you guys wake up?"

•••
Finally an update! Thank you so much for the nice comments! It really means a lot!

I hope you enjoyed! I'll be updating soon! <3