XIII

[Next day]

You woke up and sighed. Rolling out of bed, you didn't feel like getting up for work. After yesterday's events you were exhausted. You were in deep thought when someone barged into your room. "GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING ITS TIME TO WAAAAAAKE UP!" They sang. You were surprised at the sudden loud noise that you kicked the person in the gut. All you heard was a thud of them hitting the floor and a small 'ow'.

"Who are you and why are you in my house?" You asked while still laying on the floor. "Y/N! It's me Taehyung!!" Tae said rapidly. You both sat up and looked at each other. The sudden realization hit you. You let them sleep over last night. You started laughing hysterically that you couldn't breath. Tae just pouted. "You kicked me in the gut." He faked pain and held onto his stomach.

"Sorry, I forgot I let you guys sleep here. And I hit when I get scared." You giggled. Taehyung just responded with flicking your head. "Hey! What was that for?!" You held onto your forehead. "Payback." He stuck out his tongue and ran out of your room. You quickly stood up and chased him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG I WILL FIND YOU." After you chased him the both of you somehow ended up playing hide-and-seek with the other members. But you were mostly focused on finding Taehyung since he flicked you. You were in the process of finding Taehyung and jungkook. You had already found the others in matter of minutes. They weren't that good at hide-and-seek.

Currently the other members watched the game go down from the living room. You ninja rolled through hallways— basically through every room—and saw a closet door move. You started running to the door when someone tripped you. You rolled on instinct to not fall flat on your face. After you looked to see who had tripped you—jeon jungkook— you saw him running away.

You sprinted towards him. "Yah– JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" You yelled in frustration.They're both just helping each other. After ten minutes you found both of them. Everyone was currently helping make breakfast. Jungkook and Taehyung set up the table, Jimin forced Yoongi to give moral support. You, jhope, and Jin cooked. Lastly Namjoon tried to cut what we needed.

After making the breakfast everyone sat down and started eating. We chatted and cracked jokes. While eating the doorbell suddenly rang. You were about to stand up when jhope stopped you. "I'll get the door." He smiled and went to answer the door. You yelled a 'thank you' while he walked.

•jhope•

I stood up and walked towards the door. I opened the door and was greeted with a man holding his luggage. We both eyed each other. Neither of us knowing who's who. I cleared my throat. "Can I help you?" He smiled. "Well hello I'm looking for Y/N. Is she home?"

I debated on telling him that she was home because he looks sketchy. Before I could reply Y/N walked towards us. "Who's at the door?" She peaked and saw the man. "Chul-Soo?" I looked at Y/N in confusion. "Y/N-ah, it's been a while!" He walked over to her and hugged her. Y/N was so happy to see him. "Come to the kitchen Chul-Soo we're just eating breakfast." She led him to the kitchen. I closed the door and followed them.

Y/N got everyone's attention. "Guys, this is Chul-Soo my older brother." Chul-Soon said hi and faced Y/N. They chatted with each other for a while before Y/N helped pick up the dishes. I helped as well. While we were picking up the dishes Y/N faced me. "Hey, do you mind helping my brother bring his things to the spare room?" I nodded in response and smiled.

I saw her brother bringing in all his luggage. He had about four suitcases. "Hey do you want some help?" I offered. He glanced at me. "Sure." I grabbed 2 of the suitcases while he grabbed the others. I headed where Y/N had told me the spare room was located at. I put down the luggage in the room. I turned on my heal to leave when her brother stopped me. "Hey, thanks for helping." He patted me on the back and smiled. I walked out and headed towards the others.

•••
Small update but I hoped you enjoyed. I will update a better chapter soon <3