II

•jhope•

"Peaches and cream, sweeter than sweet, chocolate cheeks and chocolate wings" I yelled.

This is my shit.

I walked into BigHit and saw one of the managers talking with a girl.

She looked familiar..

Hmm, oh well.

I shrugged and decided to brush it off.

I was waiting for the elevator to open when I saw manager lead her down a hallway.

I guess she works here now.

She looks like a dancer I wonder if she's good..

I'm probably better.

I chuckled at my thought.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened and I stepped in.

I saw taehyung standing there looking curious.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Did you hear? There's a new choreographer in town. And apparently she's really good." He said.

"Hmm" I chuckled.

"Don't get your hopes up people don't seem as they appear." I said to him.

"Hyung.. are you afraid she's better than you?" He asked.

I choked on air.

"Puh-lease." I said as I wrapped my arm lazily around his shoulder.

"You know I'm the golden hyung." I bragged.

"Well.. yeah true true." He agreed.

"See, I have nothing to be worried about. If we were to have a dance battle I would probably win." I challenged.

"Oh really? Well let's see if you do win." He said and smirked.

What's he up to?

He stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the same direction where manager took the girl.

I was curious so I followed him.

He walked into a practice room and I followed suite.

When we walked in we were met with a girl group dancing.

We stood next to manager and watched as they danced.

"Psst, manager!" I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"What's going on? And who is the new girl working here?" I asked him.

"There's a new girl group that BigHit just signed and they're practicing for their debut. And the girl standing over there.." he said and pointed at the girl standing and observing the other girls.

"Is (Y/N). She's our new choreographer. They say she's really good and so far she lives up to those expectations." He said.

Hmm I wonder if she really is that good.

I looked to my right and taehyung was looking at me with an evil smirk on his face.

He slowly walked towards (Y/N).

That little sh-

He asked her something while pointing at me.

Well shit, he better not have told her that I would win if we had a dance battle.

She glanced over at me while he was talking to her.

Maybe I spoke too soon? But I haven't even seen her dance.

//
•y/n•
You were watching the girls performance and they were pretty good.

Just a few adjustments to the dance and they'll be all set to debut you thought.

As you were observing their dance you saw in the corner of your eye two boys enter.

You were too focused to take a close look at them so you continued observing.

Once the girls were done practicing you told them to take a break while you clean up.

You were about to pack your things when a boy walked up to you.

You noticed him immediately.

It was Taehyung (V) from BTS.

You knew who he was because you liked their music, and even if you didn't you'd still know about them.

He stopped right in front of you.

"Hi, I'm V from BTS it's nice to meet you." He said with a nice warm smile.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you too." You said smiling back.

"So I had to inform you that my friend over there.." He said while pointing at, Jhope.

"Said that if you guys had a dance battle he would totally beat you. Now he is amazingly good at dancing and all but, I've seen you dance. You'd be a challenge for him." He said.

You chuckled.

It wasn't new that some people thought low of you but it never bothered you because in the end you always showed them that you were a good dancer.

You glanced at him again.

And he was looking at you and V.

Hmm he is an amazing dancer you thought.

After all he is the golden hyung.

Jhope is an amazing person from what you saw.

Since he thought you weren't that good at dancing you decided to show him what you got.

You put some music on and started dancing.

//
A/N
In no way means do I know how BigHit looks from the inside. I'm just making all this up in my mind for people to enjoy.
And jhope probably isn't this cocky but I'm just putting a personality. I don't know the process of getting hired at BigHit so don't over think it too much and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the story! 💖