XXVIII

It was yoongi. You just stared at him. "Are you going to keep staring or are you going to invite me in?" He intensely stared back at you. "Right. Well come on in." You stepped aside to allow him to enter. "What brings you here at 3:45 am?" Yoongi walked over to your couch and sat down. "Today's news." You were confused.

He sighed. "Right, I forgot you young people don't watch the news. Well guess what the news still airs believe it or not." You huffed. "I'm not that young. Sorry I'm not as old as you. At least I won't die first." You shot back. "And if you die first I'll be dancing on your grave shouting 'you were wrong'." You playfully glared at him and the both of you broke out into a smile.

"Okay okay, what do you need to tell me?" Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Today it showed that a mans body was found on the side of the road." You had a puzzled look on your face. "Okay?? But what does that have to do with me?" You wondered. "That man was Sejun." You shot up. "What?! How?! But why?! Who?!" Yoongi sighed. "How would I know? I just saw it on the news. Anyways I thought I'd let you know since I assumed you didn't know."

Tears streamed down your face. You were devastated. Although Sejun did break your heart and hurt you. He still decided to stop. He left because he knew what he was doing wasn't right. That night yoongi comforted you.

~morning~
You woke up on the couch. Yoongi had stayed. You notice him sleeping peacefully. His little snores coming out of his mouth. He must've been tired. You thought the boys would be worried about him so you called hobi to let them know he was alright.

"Hobi I just wanted to let you know that yoongi spent the night at my house." You explain the situation and he said he would come over with the boys. You looked over your shoulder to look at yoongi again. You didn't want to wake him up yet so you decided to make breakfast for him and the boys.

~35 minutes later~
You had finally finished cooking and were now setting the table. Once you were done you washed your hands and dried them. Then you heard the doorbell ring. You already knew who it was do you ran to the door and quickly opened it. "Namjoon, Jin, hobi, Jimin, Taehyung, and jungkook!" You yelled as you hugged them.

They hugged back and smiled. You suddenly remembered last night. You frowned. "Guys, i have something to tell you." Their attention was focused on you. "Sejun... he.. his body... was on the side of the road.. in a bag.." It was hard for you to say. Hobi immediately gave you a hug as you cried. "I just don't know how that could've happened. He said he would leave and start his life over.. he was going to start fresh. Now he's gone forever." They all were shocked at the news.

"I know he meant a lot to you and you loved him once. I'm sorry Y/N." Hobi said in a soothing tone. You sniffled. "It's not your fault. Don't apologize." You stayed in his arms for a bit longer. "Okay I'm done crying. I'm not trying to make anyone feel sad. Let's eat breakfast?" They all nodded.

By that time yoongi had woken up and everyone was eating breakfast.

~later that day~
You sat alone in your room. Looking at your phone. You debated on calling sejuns mother to see how she was. You stared at her contact information. Before you could call her she was already calling you. You immediately picked up. "Hello? Y/N is this still your number?" You were quiet for a moment. "Hello, yes this is still my number." "Oh! I'm so glad I could get in touch with you. I- I just needed someone to talk to." She said over the phone.

"I'll talk to you Mrs. Lee." With that you talked to sejuns mom until midnight.

The both of you finally said your goodbyes and hung up. She had informed you that there was going to be a funeral held for sejun. You were getting ready for bed when your phone beeped.