XXIX

The past week consisted of you spending time with the boys and working hard with BXQ. Today you are now attending sejuns funeral. You walked through the doors of BigHit and headed home. Sadly hobi and the boys couldn't attend since they had a comeback to prepare for.

You dressed in a simple black outfit and headed to the funeral.

~after the funeral~
The funeral had just ended and you were now heading home. You received a text but you were currently driving so you couldn't look at it. Once you got home you checked who had messaged you.

From: hobi
Did you get home safely? Call me.

Then you received other messages. A message from each of the boys.

From: mochiijimin
Are you okay? How was the funeral?

From: namjoon
Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday. Cheer up~

From: taebear
Y/N!!!! I MISS YOU ALREADY, ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU NEED A HUG? I'LL GIVE YOU A HUG, TEXT ME BACK ASAP.

From: bunnyjungkook
We are all worried for you. Call to let us know you're okay.

From: dadjokes101
Y/N come over to our dorm tomorrow i'll make you a feast. I hope you cheer up!

From: honeybbyyoongs
Cheer up already. You're making everyone worry and it's not fun. I have to deal with hobi, jungkook, tae, and jimin constantly worrying for you.

You responded to all of them and then called hobi. He picked up after 2 rings. 'Y/N Are you okay we were worried about you.', 'IS THAT Y/N I WANT TO TALK TO HER!', 'TAEHYUNG STOP PUSHING.', 'What did I tell you Y/N.', 'GUYS, let hobi talk!' You heard them say through the other line.

You couldn't help but giggle. "Sheesh. You make us worry so much Y/N." Hobi said. You frowned a bit. "Sorry, I don't mean to." He sighed. "But we choose to worry so it's not your fault. Did you know that yoongi has been the one worrying about you the most? Besides me of course." "Ah hobi why would you tell her!" You heard yoongi whine.

You chuckled. "Really? Because that's not what he told me. He said that you and the younglings were the ones worrying a lot." Hobi sighed. "Well that's partly true. But he left out the part about him worrying as well." Then you heard struggling. "Hey back off i'm talking to her! It's my phone! And Y/N is MY girlfriend!" Hobi said to someone.

"Hobi-hyung you've talked enough with her! It's my turn!" Taehyung said. You assumed that they were fighting over the phone. "TAEHYUNG LET GO." Then you heard a smack. "OW JIN-HYUNG THAT HURT!!! WHY DID YOU SMACK MY BUTT!" Taehyung fake cried. "WELL IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO FEEL GOOD. NOW LET HOBI TALK TO Y/N. THEN IT'LL BE YOUR TURN."

"You know what I think i'll talk to her more later. When i'm alone. Bye Y/N!" Taehyung gasped. "WOW, I got hit for nothing! Jin-hyung see what he did! He's doing this on purpose!" Taehyung whined. "Just talk to Y/N already so the rest of us can talk to her too." Jin sighed.

"Y/N!!!!" Taehyung yelled which caused you to pull your phone away from your ear. "TAEHYUNG!" You yelled back. "I miss you! When are you coming to see us?" You giggled. "Taehyung I saw you earlier today." He sighed. "I know, but I feel lonely without you– oW! Jungkook why'd you hit me!?" "You have me here!" Jungkook argued.

"And it's my turn so give me the phone!" Now the both of them were fighting for the phone. You spent the night talking to the rest of the boys and you were now talking to yoongi who was the last one to speak to you. "It's the man, the myth, the legend. Yoongs how ya been?" Yoongi chuckled. "I should be asking you that." You hummed. "So I heard that you were worrying a lot about me."

"Actually, I have a right to worry. Since I informed you about Sejun. So I felt bad, okay." He defended. "Okay okay, don't get all defensive. But thank you for worrying about me." You guys talked for a bit more when you said your goodbyes. After saying goodbye you got a call from hobi again.

"Hello?" "Y/N, practice is over so I'm on my way to your place." Hobi informed you. "Okay, I'll see you then. Bye." "Bye." You put your phone down and changed into some pj's. You washed your face and put on some face cream. Then someone knocked on your door. "Coming!" Already knowing who it was.

You opened the door and was immediately engulfed in a hug. "I missed you!" Your laugh came out muffled since hobi had you in a tight hug. "We saw each other this morning. It hasn't been that long." You mumbled. Hobi kissed the top of your head. "I know but still. It's fun when you're around."

You smiled widely at him. Hobi gave you a peck then let go. "Can I stay the night?" He gave you puppy dog eyes. "Hmm, do you even need to ask? Of course you can!" He cheered and leaped towards your couch to lay down. He patted the empty spot and you laid down with him. He engulfed you once more and snuggled his face into your neck.

You laid there comfortably. You reflected upon your life and how it changed once hobi and of course the boys came into it. You were happy with your life right now. Wanting to spend many more days with hobi. You were about to drift off to sleep when hobi said something.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you hobi."
++
You gasped for air as you woke up. Sweating and confused you looked around the room. You noticed that it was a hospital room. You rubbed your eyes trying to wake yourself up. Your body ached all over. You sat up and tried to move.

You took the blanket off of you and tried to stand up but just ended up falling onto the floor. "Ah, are you okay? Let me help you up." A nurse that had just walked in said. "Thank you. But what am I doing here?" The nurse looked at you with pity in her eyes. "You've been here for a little over a year. You've been in a coma. The doctors didn't think you'd wake up yet here you are. Alive."

So that means that man. The events that happened–or didn't happen, was all a dream?

You could've sworn it was real. Or at least it felt like it. "Stay here I'll call a doctor." You nodded at the nurse then she left. A couple minutes later a doctor came in.

"Hello Ms. (Y/L/N)."

~2 days later~
You were walking around the hospital while dragging your IV around. You walked outside to see what a beautiful day it was. You noticed a girl sit by herself on a bench so you decided to sit down next to her but kept a distance. You looked up at the blue sky and your surroundings. Admiring it all.

You turned to glance at the girl next to you and you gasped. You covered your mouth and looked away.

Jacqueline? You thought.

"Do you know me?" The girl said. You were embarrassed because you realized you said that aloud. You shook your head no. "Weird how you know my name. Maybe it's just a coincidence." She laughed. "Yeah maybe. I just thought you looked very similar to another girl. Sorry." You gave her a small smile.

"It's okay! People get mixed up sometimes. Anyways, it's nice to meet you. You already know my name, what's yours?" Jacqueline asked. "Y/N." She nodded. "Sis!" You heard a man yell. The man jogged over to the both of you. "Oh, you're back already?" Jacqueline spoke. The man nodded his head and handed Jacqueline some coffee. That's when the man looked at you. "Oh I see you've made a new friend. Hello, my names hoseok." He reached out his hand for you to shake.

You were shocked. It was him. The man in your dreams. He was standing right in front of you. You came out of your trance and quickly shook his hand. "Ah– Hi, I'm Y/N." You looked down. "Have I seen you before?" Hoseok asked. "No, we've never met until now." He shrugged his shoulders and helped Jacqueline up.

"Well we have to go now. It was nice meeting you." Jacqueline said as she lead on her brother. "Bye Y/N." The both of them said. You watched as they walked back into the hospital. You sighed and just continued to look at the beautiful scenery.

Would things had been different if I hadn't gotten into an accident?
•••
The end.

I'm so sorry guys. It's such a bad ending. But plot twist.. got you? Sorry I haven't updated I've been busy since summer break is coming to an end, sadly.

Please support my Taehyung x reader that I will be updating soon. Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoyed! <3