XVIII

Today's your date with hobi. You couldn't hold back your excitement. "Hmm, what should I wear?" You muttered to yourself while looking through your closet but found nothing you really liked. You had new clothes but you had hid them all in the back where they can't be seen.

"Ugh I give up, I'll decide last minute and hope everything goes well. I mean I still have 5 hours left. So I should be good." You gave yourself a pep talk. Instead of picking your clothes ahead of time you decided to go watch Netflix.

{4 hours later}
"Fml." You repeatedly said as you scattered around your room trying to get ready. 4 hours had gone by sooner than you thought and you only had an hour to decide what to wear. "Okay, f.uck it. I'm going 'casual yet at least I tried' look."

You played 'FXXK IT' by BigBang to set the mood. Good thing you had taken a shower the day before. You applied mascara and a bit of lipstick. Then you quickly changed into your outfit. Deciding that you did a decent job on finding a last minute outfit, you checked yourself out in the mirror and then winked. "Alright I'm all set." You sighed.

Trying to look good is hard work.

•hobi•
I woke up feeling refreshed for some reason. Like nothing could ruin my mood. I had plenty of time until the date. I am so excited. I jumped out of bed and walked out of the room I shared with Jimin.

I noticed jungkook and Taehyung laying on the sofa together so I ran to them and leaped into their arms. "Guys! I'm excited!" I exclaimed. They looked at me puzzled. "My date. With. Y/N. Is. Today!" Once I said that jungkook pushed me off the both of them. "Well good for you hyung. Me and Taehyung are going in my room now bye."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and dragged him to his room. Well sheesh. I just shrugged and walked to the kitchen. I saw Jin and Namjoon sitting at the kitchen table eating. I walked towards them and sat in the middle. "Guys–" before I could utter another word Namjoon cut me off. "Hyung, don't be a c.ock block and sit next to me."

I was surprised at what he said yet unamused. I huffed and sat next to him instead. Then he leaned towards Jin and whispered something into his ear causing him to smile and blush. Then the both of them got up and left to Namjoon's room. I'm left alone again. I sighed.

Whatever I'll just keep my joy to myself. I walked back into my room and started picking out my outfit. Jimin was watching me as I did so. "Hobi-hyung, where are you going?" I smiled at him from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat. "I'm glad you asked. Jimin I can always count on you. But I'm going on a date with Y/N."

He rushed over to me and high fived me. "Score! She's a keeper Hyung!" I chuckled and muttered 'I know'. Jimin then elbowed me. "So where are you taking her?" "Somewhere where we can both have fun." He eyed me suspiciously and then wiggled his eyebrows. "Ahh I see. Okay Hyung I understand." He winked at me and then laid back down on his bed.

"Yah! That's not the type of fun I'm talking about!" I hit him on the shoulder for being dirty minded. "Anyways it's time for me to leave, thanks for asking me questions you're such an angel Jimin-ah." He smiled, his type of smile that reached his eyes. "Okay hobi-hyung have fun! But not too much fun!"

He said as I walked out the door. "I heard that! You better stop before I swing at you!" I walked towards the door with a smile on my face. But it was immediately wiped off my face when I saw the person standing in front of me.

What is she doing here.
•••
IM SORRY. I KNOW ITS SHORT. But i have to leave some juice for the next chapter. I warned that there was going to be drama.

So drama there will be. To make up for this short chapter I'll show some pictures of hobi <333

 To make up for this short chapter I'll show some pictures of hobi <333

Husband material.

I think my heart might explode

IM–

IM–

HE LOOKS SO GOOD IM

HE LOOKS SO GOOD IM

Okay bye I'll update soon. I hope you enjoyed! <3