XXV

Last night consisted of many events

Last night consisted of many events. After the lie detector game you guys had gone and played the typical sleepover games like truth or dare. Now it was the next day. You woke up to an arm wrapped around you. You turned your head and saw hobi sleeping peacefully.

You were so comfortable that you went back to sleep.

~30 minutes later~
"Awe they are so cute together! I want to capture this moment." Someone whispered. "Yah shush! You're going to wake them up!" "Nah hobis a heavy sleeper, we'll be okay." You heard another person mutter. Then you heard a camera snap indicating that someone took a picture.

You opened your eyes to find the boys staring at you and hobi. "Uhh, good morning." They smiled awkwardly. "We just uh, you know wanted to check up on you guys." Jungkook explained. You nodded your head. "Did hobi-hyung rub himself while he was sleeping?" Namjoon asked.

You were so confused. "No? I don't think so? Why?" Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung snickered. "Because hyung has a tendency to do that while he sleeps." Taehyung giggled. Jimin showed you what hobi does while you're not there. You giggled.

All that time and hobi didn't flinch once. He really is a heavy sleeper. Jungkook pulled you out of bed and you felt the warmth from hobi go away. You pouted. "Hey! I was warm." You said while crawling back into bed. "Nope time to wake up." Jungkook grabbed you and lead you towards the kitchen.

"Nooo, I want to go back to hobi." You whined. Then Taehyung dragged hobi out of the room. Hobi was rubbing his eyes half asleep. "Did they wake you?" He asked, his morning voice gave you chills. All you could do was nod your head. Then hobi hit the back of Taehyung's head. "Ow hyung!" "That's for waking me up." Hobi walked over to jungkook and hit him. "And that's for waking Y/N up."

Hobi walked up to you and kissed your cheek. "And that's for being my beautiful girlfriend." You heard a gag come from the boys. "Oh, I can't stand it. They're too cheesy. Hobi's too cheesy." Yoongi muttered while passing by.

~after breakfast~
All of you were currently in the living room playing twister. You watched since there were too many players already. Then your phone went off. You checked it to see that you received a message.

From: Unknown
Hey Y/N, this is Sejun. Please respond I have something important to tell you.

Hmm. Why is Sejun messaging me all of a sudden?

Even though it was sketchy you decided to respond.

To: Unknown
Sounds sketchy. But okay, go ahead and tell me.

From: Unknown
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I hurt you. That I broke your heart and cheated. I never got to apologize but I'm saying it now. It's late I know. You won't have to worry about me bothering you anymore because I'm leaving. I decided that moving on and starting over is easier than being with Jacqueline. Also I want to inform you that Jacqueline is after you. She's playing her own game that you and hoseok are a pawn in. Watch out for her. She's unpredictable, so she might do something rash. She was spying on you guys when you were at the cafe. And she told me to spy on you too. But it felt wrong. And I was unhappy. So I left. This is a warning. Be careful Y/N. Just know, I did love you. Goodbye.

You were shocked. You reread his message. Trying to comprehend the situation. You couldn't believe what Jacqueline was up to. "Hobi, I have something to show you!" You showed him sejun's text and his eyes popped out. "What the hell is Jacqueline doing." You looked around the dorm, for all you know she could be watching you right now.

"Sejun said she was playing a game. But what game?" Hobi and you were trying to figure out what game it was. "Ah! I think I know what it is! Last time I saw Jacqueline she said that she wanted me back. Maybe that's the game.." You took his thought into consideration. "So the game is to see who wins you?" You frowned.

Hobi kissed your cheek. "You're winning, and you'll always win no matter what." You smiled widely at his comment. "Okay! Whatever game she's playing I will win!"

•Jacqueline•
"Tsk tsk Sejun. You shouldn't have betrayed me. I thought we had something special." I sarcastically said. I watched as the men I hired tie Sejun up. "Do what you want with him. I have some important business to take care of." I walked off, the screams of Sejun becoming quieter and quieter.

~2 hours later~
I watched as Y/N and hoseok played games with the others. Soon y/n won't be so happy anymore. My phone rung.

"Ma'am, what do we do with the body?" The person asked from the other line. "What?! You killed him?!" The man chuckled. "Of course not. We aren't fools. We only gave him a warning, beat him up, now he's unconscious." I was annoyed with this man already. "I don't know! I told you to do whatever. Throw him on the side of the road for all I care. Just make sure he won't talk."

"Okay ma'am." And with that I hung up. I pulled at my hair. Getting stressed by the minute. I didn't expect Sejun of all people to betray me. We had something. But I guess it all means nothing now. Reviewing my plans I take into consideration that Y/N could possibly win. I know she has fighting skills which I have to be careful of.

I knew I couldn't just snatch hoseok away she would put up a fight. And I'm not prepared for that. "Alright! I am going to train!"

~1 week later~
•y/n•
Jacqueline hasn't shown up so far. You enjoyed your time with hobi as much as you could. You were chilling at the dorm, which became one of your one of your daily routines, when you notice a black dot on the corner of the living room wall. Curious, you walked closer to get a better look. That's when you realized it was a camera.

"Uhh, guys! You might want to see this!" The boys all barged into the living room. "What? What is it?!" Jin asked freaking out. "Jin-Hyung, breathe." Namjoon patted Jin's back. "Whoah, what's that black dot?" You sighed. "That's what I wanted to tell you guys. It's a camera. Someone's been watching us."

Everyone gasped. "You don't think– she wouldn't right?" Jimin was contemplating himself. "I think it was Jacqueline." He announced. "I do too! She's a witch." Taehyung agreed. "But why–why would she go to this existent? What's so special about hobi-hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Hey! Hobi is an amazing man and boyfriend! He's special. So don't be mean to him or I'm going to fight." You warned. Jungkook just put his hands up, surrendering.

"Hyung, you got yourself a shield." Namjoon told hobi. Hobi just pulled you towards him and kissed you. "Bleh– I think I might actually throw up." Yoongi said while walking away from us. "Anyways we should probably get rid of this camera." Jin said. "Yeah and check for more!" Jimin cheered. "Wait! No. Keep the camera as evidence so we can charge against Jacqueline." Hobi proclaimed. We all agreed and then the search continued.

•••
Ooh its getting saucy. I don't like this Jacqueline. I sometimes want to swing at her. Even though I'm writing lol.

Sorry if your name is Jacqueline, I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just a random name I chose.

I hope you enjoyed! <3