Chapter 3

I know I said that I would be updating on Fridays... but I kind of felt bad for making everyone wait so long... so hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Chapter 3 (Legolas's POV)

I strained to open my eyes, my whole body was stiff and sore, almost like I had been repeatedly punched in the stomach. Finally when my vision finally came into play, I noticed that I was tied to a chair in the center of a dimly lit room. The air around me was damp and almost suffocating.

I knew for a fact that my situation did not look to pretty, but I could only think about Elemmire. Her limp body as it laid on the ground in front of Reinya who was in total shock. I had no idea what I would do without her if she was dead.

Elemmire was my only love, and I could never live without her.

There were footsteps coming from outside of my cell, my first thoughts were to act as though I was still unconscious. My head drooped low and my eyes were shut tight, but I did make sure to use my ears and listen to everything.

I could feel Ravaonna's presence as she walked right up to me. "Legolas, I know you're awake." She did not sound amused.

"What do you want," I sneered and lifted my head ever so slightly just so that I could see her face.

"I just thought, that you should know that I had a nice little chat with your brother and sister in law." When Ravaonna mentioned Reinya and Gorell my whole body stiffened, what did she do to them now. "Don't worry they're fine for now." She skipped around my chair until she stood behind me.

"And Elemmire?" The words barely escaped my mouth.

"Yeah, about that, She's dead!" Ravaonna stated bluntly, with very little emotion except for glee. "She a goner, Reinya even said it herself... well she also said I was a murder-."

"That's because you are," I was done with this conversation. I tried will all my might to stay strong, but it was hard because I felt the tears starting to sting in the corner of my eyes.

Often times people say that you can always feel your love's presence when she is alive. That is how I felt for the ten years she lived with Reinya, I could always feel her. But now, there was nothing.

She is really dead.

"Now, Now, that was kind of mean!" Ravaonna made a pouty face. Then I felt her place a finger on my shoulder and then seductively she had sideways across my lap.

I was discussed. "What hell are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun," She starting tracing lines across my chest. "Now that Elemmire is dead, you could have me instead." Ravaonna started unbuttoning my tunic to show my chest. If it was not for the fact that my hands were tied behind my back I would have slapped her across the face.

"Get off of me!" I stated each word clearly.

"But Legolas-."

"Get off of me, Witch!" I snarled one last time. "I would rather die of a broken heart than be with you."

Ravaonna looked taken back, "Then that is what you shall do! Guards." All of a sudden two Orc guards came storming into the room. "Take the prince up to the tall tower."

I was ripped from the chair and dragged up multiple flights of stairs. I did not have enough energy to fight against the Orcs, so I let them take me to where Ravaonna ordered them.

At first I did not recognize where we were, until reached the top of the tower. We were at Dol Guldur. I had never actually been here before, but I have heard tales of this place. Tales of death and sad endings.