Recap

@The_Owlery gave me this idea of writing a summary of what has happened so far, at first I thought it was only going to be a couple paragraphs... but once I started writing it... lets just say it is a lot longer than I planned. Though I hope you still enjoy it/can remember back to what has happened. You do not need to read this if you think it is a waste of time, there are no spoiler/more in site about the next chapter, it is only a recap!!!!!

The beginning of Ravaonna starts just after Reinya, Elemmire (who just got her "Elemmire" memories back), Legolas and Gorell battled Ravaonna along The Great River. Neither side won, but Ravaonna walked away the happiest, she killed Elemmire, and she had Legolas captive.

After some time of mourning of Elemmire's body, Reinya and Gorell took Elemmire's body back to her mother, Lady Galadriel in Lothlorien. It does not take long for Lady Galadriel to get past her grief and start planning Elemmire's funeral.

Meanwhile, Ravaonna chains Legolas to a chair and tortures him. Ravaonna wants to be Queen of Middle-Earth, and she makes this clear to all the elves when she interrupts a council meeting. And here Ravaonna suggests a trade, Legolas for Elemmire's dead body and to be crowned Queen. In the end, Lady Galadriel turns down the offer.

Many days later Elemmire awakes, it surprises everyone! Some would call it a miracle that she is back from the dead, but no one really knows why it happened. And this time when she awakes all her memories are intact.

When Elemmire finds out that Legolas has been taken captive by Ravaonna, she makes it her mission to get him back, even if it means going against her friend's wishes.

Elemmire then confronts Ravaonna and they make a trade, her fire Flower for Legolas. Ravaonna agrees to this trade. Though Reinya and Gorell both try and discourage Elemmire until they find out that the flower Elemmire gave Ravaonna was a fake.

For a mere second all was good, or at least until they found out Ravaonna also poisoned Legolas. All hope was lost for his survival until Elemmire uses her powers to save him.

Not long after, Lady Galadriel confesses to Elemmire that her flower will not survive if it stays in Lothlorien and then the four friends decide to travel to the Iron Mountains where they believe there is a volcano to give Elemmire's flower a permanent home.

During their travels through the southern part of Mirkwood, they felt an evil that was growing, and along the way they had to battle many spiders. Also Ravaonna showed Elemmire some in site that puts her relationship with Legolas at risk. In the woods, Elemmire must also fight against the anger that has started controlling her.

A weight was lifted off of the friend's shoulders when they finally made it out of the forest. But when they made a stop in Dale, more trouble followed.

In Dale, the dwarves captured Elemmire and Legolas believing that Ravaonna would give them riches for handing the elves over. Elemmire was tortured by all the dwarves except young Thorin who helped her, the best he could.

When Reinya and Gorell find that they have been captured, they decided to secretly continue to the Iron Mountains. Even though Elemmire would not approve. At this time, Reinya also confesses that she is pregnant.

It does not take long for Ravaonna to take Elemmire and Legolas for herself. Back in Dol Guldur, Ravaonna forces Elemmire to give Legolas a poison, but instead she drinks it and is cursed with Nightmares every time she closes her eyes.

In the Iron Mountains, Reinya meets the great and powerful Smaug , and together they have a love rant on dwarves. Leaving Smaug to ponder on the idea of the riches in the Lonely Mountain.

About a day later, Reinya and Gorell stumble upon the volcano they have been looking for. And just at the right time too, because at the same moment, Ravaonna was holding a knife to Legolas' throat.

Once the flower is dropped into the hot lava, all of Elemmire's powers are replenished and in hopes of saving Legolas, she killed Ravaonna in cold blood.

When Reinya and Gorell were finished in the mountains, they headed back home where try preyed, upon prayed for Legolas' and Elemmire's return.

There is your summary, hope it was useful for those of you who read it. The next chapter is finished, so I just have to edit it. My guess it will be posted in the next couple of days!!!!!