Chapter 13

Chapter 13

After Reinya had calmed down she walked back to her room, and seconds later Legolas walked in. “Is Reinya alright?” He asked slightly concerned, “What happened?”

“She will be fine, she is just having a hard time. I am sure she will explain it more soon.” A smile crossed my face as Legolas closed the door behind him.

“So..” He said walking towards me, “We are finally alone.”

“I guess we are!” My smile grew bigger because I had waited what felt like a along time for this. I felt Legolas’s warm lips against my neck, he was teasing me. Slowly he trailed kisses all the way from my shoulder to lips, and the second his lips touched mine I felt electric shocks.

I let a small moan escape my lips before I wrapped my legs around his waist. Legolas then lifted me and pushed me up against one of the walls nearby. My hands firmly gripped on his tunic as he continued to kiss me more passionately each time.

“I love you,” he mumbled between kisses.

“You had better, I am engaged to you!” I chuckled leaning my head up against the wall. We stood there for some time staring into each other’s eyes. I forgot how blue they were.  

I was about to lean back in for more kisses when five dwarves came bursting into the room. Legolas and myself separated apart like lightning. “This is a private room!” Legolas’s voice was deeper and sterner than usually as he ordered the dwarves out.

“We have orders from the King Thror to arrest Lady Elemmire.” The tallest dwarf spoke.

“Under what conditions?” Legolas took a step forward and looked the dwarf straight in the eyes.

“Under the conditions that he is the King Under the Mountain, and he can do as he chooses.” The dwarf spoke smoothly like he had rehearsed this line many times.  

“This must be some kind of mistake,” I tried to understand why there were five dwarves standing in our room.

“Are you not Lady Elemmire, daughter of Lady Galadriel?” He sneered.

“I am,” my voice was a little weary knowing that my title might cause me some trouble.

“Then you are under arrest.” The dwarf spoke bluntly. “Now comply with us, or we will have no choice but to use force.”

“If I could understand what I did wrong I might comply-,” My sentence was cut short when one punched me in the stomach as the other two shoved to my knees and held my hand tightly against my back.

“Elemmire!” Legolas looked frightened as he saw me helplessly shoved to the ground. He was about to lunge at the dwarves one of them held an axe to his neck.

“I wouldn’t help her if you would like to keep your life,” The tallest dwarf spat at Legolas.

“Legolas, just comply them! We have no other choice,” I let my body go limp to their wishes, there was no point in straining against them.

“What a smart idea from an elleth scum!The dwarf sneered, “Drag them to Erebor if you have to, the King is expecting we have her locked up before morning.”

The two dwarves holding my hands behind my back, lifted me up and dragged me out of my room. My first thoughts were: What is Gorell and Reinya going to do when they find our room was broken into? My situation may not look to bright, but atleast I knew my friends were safe.

“Why are you bringing Legolas along?” I asked, there was a slight tone of anger in my voice. “It would be much easier if you just left him behind, one less elf to deal with.”